Gundam The Witch From Mercury

>female protagonist
Will she stay a virgin till the end of the show?

youtu.be/I6MHD1BSjTA

Attached: 1648593905791.jpg (1800x1013, 106.85K)

Attached: KNEEL.jpg (1804x1273, 196.96K)

Attached: Mercury Mobile Suits.png (1000x1689, 1.59M)

Female pilots only want one thing

Attached: snapshot20090321235406.jpg (853x480, 57.14K)

She'll have sex with her femChar girlfriend right before the Tomino-inspired genocide of the Mercurian populous.

Attached: FPGBhz2VcAAgInh.jpg (2508x3541, 744.82K)

What's the best gundam that isn't Evangelion?

>Zeta
>V
>79
>IDEON
>Turn A
Its not hard.

Attached: AsukaKasha.png (629x270, 332.5K)

I know nothing about gundam, is this a spin off or what? what is a gundam

>till the end of the show
What makes you think she will even start the show as one?

Code Geass

No.
Sunrise will make Any Forums think it's a yuri show, and because they don't know Gundam they won't realize that she's a CHAR.
Then the world will finally realize an official Char and Amuro pairing, except Char had to be turned into a girl for it.
There's a reason why she's the RED WITCH. She casts spells 3x faster.

It's a brand new anime for people that know nothing about Gundam. The Gundam brand is just to make more successful with people that know about Gundam.

I think it's a spinoff, so not UC. In UC the Gundam is the Federation's state of the art mobile suit and throughout the original story they make new versions of it with upgrades. After that and in spinoffs it's mostly just a brand thing but it's the suit (or suits in some instances) used by the protagonists.

>Code Gayass
Hahaha no.

Always was a Gundam show.

Attached: 1566490078377.jpg (721x576, 123.79K)

It is i'm just implying that its not a good one that's better than eva.

Aerial has the same head design of Guyver.

Art and design looks like some random ass character in an isekai, not a Gundam MC

get with the times, grandpa

Character design always change with times to appeal to new audiences. How does a Gundam MC look to you, anyway? We had many different ones.

Attached: ages before IBO.jpg (430x1022, 79.2K)

I agree with 2017, but the rest are off and those predictions look retarded. 2073? What the fuck?

Considering the sluttiness of her recent predecessors, I'll say no. But there's hope she follows stays pure like pre-SEED MCs.

That's age user, not year. Setsuna is 73 y.o.

>pre-SEED
KEK

>pre-SEED MCs
>pure
Not even Loran, the most pure of all the Gundam protagonists, is pure. He had an on screen kissu with a girl he didn't even love.

Nigger you dumb as fuck.

Finally a good mecha show, it has been what? +10 years since 00?

22 years

g-reco came in 2014 user

someone leak the staff already you stupid cartel cunts

Amuro fucks several women though. Judau Kamille can be assumed to as well, though after their series are over if that counts.
I don't know why you're jumping the gun with this. Non-Tomino Gundams are very hit or miss, mostly miss.

Attached: GundamZZRouxSmug.png (859x1200, 587.82K)

>pre-SEED MCs
user kamillie were horny as fuck & so many other gundam MC's were horny as fuck.

Attached: Rosawhat.jpg (2724x1725, 1.3M)

Ideon

Uhhhh..........

Attached: Amuro X Sayla Kamille X Four Kiss.jpg (1200x1195, 538.57K)

When did Tomino stop working at gundam?
I'm really interested in his depressed writer era

Gundam has always been a very "busy" franchise.

Attached: dezaki.gif (600x433, 1.63M)

He's still working, user. Two Gundam movies by him coming this year.

The last thing he's worked on so far is G-Reco, though he's still in the middle of making the movie versions of that.

I for one welcome the Shoujo takeover of mecha. Maybe it'll breathe some new life into this dying genre

To be fair, the new general manager of the gundam property has mostly worked on UC and Tomino productions. iirc his only AU was working on Endless Waltz. Then he did Turn-A, Unicorn, G-Reco, Thunderbolt, NT, and Hathaway with NT being the only true miss that isn't based on tastes, and more on economics.

How can shoujo take over a genre it's already been part of since the 80s? Even CLAMP has a mecha series.

Neat. I thought he wasn't working on this anymore.

Doesn't count if it wasn't explicitly shown or implied they got their dicks wet on-screen during the series run. There's no doubt about Kira, Flit and Mika having banged by the end of their respective series. OP only asked until the end of the show.