Just finished binge watching it, it was fine. 7/10, with some Kino moments, would watch S02. But nowhere near the praise it's getting here, I thought it would be as good as Gundam 00 but nowhere near.

Attached: MV5BZGI1OTA0YzMtNDRiOC00ZmQ3LTg0Y2QtYmIwZWQ1MDhkZjMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMzNDExODE5._V1_.jpg (1000x1500, 229.74K)

Seen this talked about a bit here and there. Is it actually worth the watch? Looks pretty cool.

Solid 7/10 show.

I'd call it 6/10 setup, with the last two episodes being some of the best payoff I've seen recently and enough to get that extra point. So it comes down to if you're willing to sit through 21 episodes of something that's just kinda alright.

>Kino
die

easily better than gundam 00.

I did not care for the incredibly contrived and preachy story or the dull characters, but the direction and visuals are top notch. I'd just watch it for the eye candy and hope the story doesn't annoy you too much.

>nowhere near the praise it's getting here
Another case of Any Forums is just one person

Looks nice, story kinda boring. Somehow the second season was even more boring than the first.

Still better than most isekai I've seen.

There has only been one season, mr. reddit spacing.

I heard it was written by a woman, if true would explain a lot of things

Boring show which is strange since it was presented so well. The setting and animation are great and the part 2 OP is one of the best ever imo, pure soul
I got eight episodes through part 2 before finally getting sick of it. Think I should finish it off?

You know what I mean

>gundam anything
>good
shitty comparison anyway because this is not actually a mecha action show, is more of a mecha romance.
Full Metal Panic is the most similar show you could find in terms of genre.

Underwhelming - neither the action fan in me nor the world building fan in me were satisfied.
Great soundtrack by Sawano, criminally underused because of the low number of good fight scenes.
Good initial world building, devolved into feeling gimmicky and lame since the Republic is just cartoonishly evil sometimes.
Somewhat interesting characters, got stale with the endless Shin and Vladilena PTSD. Shin felt totally flat (which to be fair is kind of just his personality plus again, PTSD).

Holy fuck someone actually like think Gundam 00 was that good.

Attached: 1397207057826.jpg (392x373, 48.79K)

Yes, although the "racism bad" stuff may turn you off if you're a chud

>But nowhere near the praise it's getting here
did you forgot to type half of this sentence?

Seems like the kind of show you'd love as a teenager getting into anime for the first time. But in my opinion the first season was average and the second season was honestly shitty despite the potential to be better.

I would give it about the same score. The thing the show did best was the directing.

eat plasma faggot

Attached: diefaggot.png (637x474, 392.55K)

86 sucked

this show sucks

Attached: stupidgayidiotdies.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

I think its kinda shit after watching part one.
The worldbuilding is almost nonexistent even though people seem to praise it. It just seems like a generic world but with mechs.
Not one character is interesting.
Military strategy is shallow, and I was not into the mech action.
The plot has major problems such as killing off every minor character, and the entire military command being incompetent except for the main character.