What's the purpose of this character? She's hot and all but so far she seems pretty forgettable and boring...

What's the purpose of this character? She's hot and all but so far she seems pretty forgettable and boring. I'm waiting for her to become relevant.

Attached: DynazenonMujina.png (371x1068, 170.66K)

sex sells especially in anime and manga

Yeah but is usually accompanied by something else. Sex is usually just the vehicle to make us pay attention. This Mujina girl makes some snide remarks and looks cute but that's about it. Even when actually getting center stage and fighting the heroes she was all "meh, I don't really have a motive" as if she insisted on being as bland as possible. It's so weird.

If, at any point, a female anime character so much as made your cock twitch, she pretty much fulfilled her life purpose, and can die in peace.

They were testing to see how little effort they could do in writing her character to see if her look alone would sell the show

>What's the purpose of this character? She's hot and all
Answered your own question. There needn't be some grand purpose for everything.

Attached: Thighs.gif (480x270, 255.7K)

Nothing. Her big reveal on personality and goals is that she doesn't have any and then she dies.

I'll fon out in a couple episodes and I hope you're just trying to fool me.

>she was all "meh, I don't really have a motive" as if she insisted on being as bland as possible
this was supposed to be the basis for her hypothetical development after she was compared several times with Koyomi, but in the end they gave up.

Why single out the girl? All of the losers except for the brown kid are basically non existent schizos that only exist because one brown kid is still mad after 5000 years.

I took her as the foil for Koyomi

Show legs and dying.

i dont even remember her death

When did she die?
I only remember her talking shit to the NEET and then he went full cuck at the end

be sexy and depressed

Did any of the villains have actual character or motivations? I remember the brown guy saying something about how emotions bad in the waterpark episode but is that seriously all there was to them?

Attached: 1619020835786.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

I never imagined I would find churros cute.

Attached: yL4T4U6splc3CrP3M1dzYk-0KvSr_wxEOZfzeW8nfJs.jpg (1280x720, 113.12K)

Hey i just watched this.
At the end of the show.

Akame was so entertaining as a villain. She had a deliociusly despicable attitude early in the show.

Legs. That's the only purpose a female character needs. Dynazenon was nothing compared to its predecessor, though.

Not as intense as Gridman but Dynazey has been growing on me. I just finished Ep. 11 now. Yomogi and Minami are cuter than Yuta and Rikka.

Attached: dyna1102.jpg (1920x1080, 167.18K)

the opposite of the neet guy
that's why the show pairs them up, so you see the neet guy trying to better himself and become a better person while she remains bitter and resentful until the very end