What made Frieza such a great villain? Still one of the best in the medium to this day

What made Frieza such a great villain? Still one of the best in the medium to this day

Attached: frieza.jpg (1080x800, 91.42K)

Watch more anime, DBSpic.

I guess the fact that he’s not really a villian. He’s a realistically made tyrant who are very intelligent, dominative and deal cruel punishments to wrong doers. If you read in he’s actually causing harm to those who deserve it in some way. It’s evil bot not in comically cartonish way.

Frieza's Lips.

Attached: Freiza's Lips.png (1939x1299, 895.67K)

lmao what? His ambition is entirely selfish. He is evil.

Because he's completely unsympathetic.
Other villains have these tragic backstories and traumatic pasts that make them relatable or give the depth and understanding.
Frieza on the other hand is just evil. Absolute evil. He relishes in the pain of others.
Very easy to root against him.

>I guess the fact that he’s not really a villian
Are you fucking retarded?

>t. actual villain

why u eating up that bait

It literally took the model of all shonen powerups, one that made a cultural impact that lasts to this day to beat him.

I'm more interested in King Cold. he seemed much more in control and composed of the two. Consider his reaction to Trunks killing his son. Is it uncontrollable rage like his son exhibits? No! He immediately congratulates the lad and offers him a position in his empire. I'd love to see a series following Cold as he establishes the Coldian empire.

He slaughtered the namekians for the crime of not wanting to give him their stuff.

>What made Frieza SHHLUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRP POP
What was that, SISSYzafag?

Attached: 1603298590607 (1).jpg (295x371, 44.01K)

It’s not a bait. Frieza is not evil.
Exactly. His actions are a logical follow up to self-gain. Which in itself isn’t that evil, especially when he doesn’t over extend his powers. What is evil is senseless violence or violence backed by idiocy. He doesn’t abuse his powers like that which makes him actually a saint in comparison to what normal people would if they were put in his place.

Well the whole arc built him up, and he delivered on it strength wise. The heroes were stronger than they'd ever been before and they were helpless against this guy who was only using his fingers to fight.
There was a cool moment where frieza pulled out 2 of his fingers and just swiped them, goku dodged but the planet got nearly cut in half and while goku just stares in disbelief and horror Frieza's like "just a reminder, i could reduce this planet to dust whenever i feel like it"

Attached: file.png (1066x1600, 1.5M)

villain hands wrote this

I love Frieza but Freezy Pop is funny

They asked for death by ignoring the order of someone much more powerful than them. He punished them for crime of stupidity.
Or do you avoid paying taxes? Do you work in black market? Tyrants steal your money with taxes and inflation but normal people despite that they ser it as evil still hand over their money. If they didn’t that would mean death or prison

Why are you still pushing this meme, /dbs/tards are all burgers

FUCKABLE

he's a spoiled adult child and a sadist with godlike powers who always gets what he wants. Also he's real estate speculator which is literally the most evil occupation imaginable. Basically the perfect villain you love to hate.