Well Any Forums, do they?

Well Any Forums, do they?

Attached: boobs.png (1800x1350, 330.25K)

they look like LaserDiscs

looks like Spongebob's eyes

I mean, when you specifically ask me if they do, then yeah I can see it, but that certainly wouldn't be the first thing I think of when I see them.

this is a blue board

at fist glance they looked like the symbol of the sun

I thought records
does that date me?

they look like washers revolving around the y-axis

Hydrogen?

From the catalog, I assumed they were hydrogen atoms or something.

Plenty of things look like that other than breasts.

If you don't see boobs you are gay.

They look like solar systems, or a diagram of an atom

Looks like two samurais high fiving

If they're tits they're 100% gay or fake.
Proper tits have a nice smidgin of sag or variable curvature.

Never seen fake tits before? shit don't even bounce, firm as a fucking rock.

I mean, yeah. They do. Everyone knows they do.
Because the question wasn't "what do these look like", the question was "do these look like boobs".
It's not an open ended question, it's a yes/no question. And the question itself puts "boobs" in your mind.
And the physical layout of the 6 circles is the same physical relationship between boob/areolae/nipple.
So of course, yes.

I feel like this is more of a psychological question. But a bullshit one that a psychologist will probably get false-positives on because he's too dumb to realize that the question is loaded.
If you really want to tell if people are obsessed with boobs then try asking them an open ended question instead.
And even then... It's still obviously fucking boobs.

I'm too embarrassed to say what it looks like.

I have and that's my point, firm, unnatural, rather concentric looking, like a tranny would have.

Couldn't ready the text from the thumbnail and I must say that tits were infact the first thing I thought of

This

Infact I don't know why everyone Is pretending they don't or alternatively they only do because the caption said so

They look like boobs the way an emoji looks like a face.

I though it was two Venn diagrams that didn't overlapped

spbp

Dogshit ending to a lame series.

I feel like boobs should be closer together.

Like, I though the text said "This group blablabla" and "this other group blablabla" and then you look at it and realized it resemble breast and that was the joke