OK now you see it skips time

>OK now you see it skips time
>No not like it doesn't happen you see things can happen it just decides which ones actually do
>And it let's him look into the future so he can see what's going to happen and if he wants to skip it
>But no he can't just use that information to stop things everything is fated to happen unless he skips it
>It just works, ok?

Attached: file.png (998x621, 539.27K)

>epitaph sees into the future
>kind crimson can skip to any point in that future but everything still happens to everyone and everything except him

It’s not that hard user

It's quicksaves

it casts mass alzheymer on everyone on the whole planet except Diavolo during the skipped time

The cloned Coco Jumbo bullshit was worse than all of King Crimson.

Why didn't anyone around the planet notice time getting skipped constantly during the past 15 years or so?

Forget King Crimson, Wonder of U is the ultimate bullshit Stand.

Attached: It just works.jpg (2500x2146, 1.49M)

because they still experience it retard

King crimson sees future -> time travels there pretty much

Then how could Giorno and the gang notice the time skip in the first place? They certainly didn't seem to have experienced it.

go beyond*

they experience it but lose their memories of it

Its not that hard to understand

Which brings us back to my original question of how come nobody else noticed it before they confronted Diavolo in Venezia.

The effect of the time skip is only felt in a certain radius. Someone on the other side of the planet isn't going to suddenly skip time and wonder how the fuck they did something.

It's not, but it's very inconsistent. Rai was about to hit WoU but was still denied, yet Kato was able to drop Tsurugi on Tohru under the same circumstances.

Headcanon, but I'll take it.

>Why didn't anyone around the planet notice
Couldn't this question apply to all stands? Maybe the general populace do notice the effects of stands, but they're so rare that they end up on conspiracy sites.

Anime worlds tend to have their own fictional reality of what the general populace knows about things. It doesn't need to align with our own world.

But they said King Crimson had a range? If it skipped shit city-wide then lots of accidents would happen.

>Confusion will be my epitaph
>As I crawl, a cracked and broken path
>If we make it, we can all sit back and laugh
>But I fear tomorrow I'll be crying
>Yes, I fear tomorrow I'll be crying
>Yes, I fear tomorrow I'll be crying
It just works, yes. Araki made the stand like the song lyrics- confusion.

King Crimson's power is supposed to be rangeless, it affects all time everywhere.

A range for moving, but the timeskip is universal, just like The World's time stop. And no, accidents wouldn't happen unless they were destined to happen either way.

I thought they stated it had a range?