Sasuke shouldnt have been evil for so long...

Sasuke shouldnt have been evil for so long. What was he friends with naruto for like 80 episodes and then they were enemies for like 600.
Have Naruto and Sasuke ever just hung out and chilled?

Attached: Naruto-Sasuke.jpg (1400x700, 87.69K)

>inb4 kill yourself narutard

Let's just say having a redpilled brother and clan helps you get away from the evil of it all.

wdym

Hey you said it, not me.

Why is Kakashi childless?
An autistic like Sai has a son

>Have Naruto and Sasuke ever just hung out and chilled?
They did if you consider the fillers canon.

Sasuke should have been a girl with huge tits. Then I'd understand Naruto's obsession with Susuke and actually watch this anime

Sasuke saved his ass. I'd say Naruto is pretty justified in trying to save him

Attached: Sasuke_protects_Naruto.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Would Sasuke have returned to the Leaf if Obito had never got to him? Say Naruto and co. got him after his death match to Itachi and taken him back, would he have chosen to stay?

Sure, but he would have eventually leanrt the truth anyway or another.

Because Danzo autism, probably

>Naruto turns into a story all about Naruto capturing, taming, and breeding the sole-living Uchiha into his obedient wife and cockslut
I don't know if my dick would be able to endure that level of degradation.

Attached: 1563893994231.png (2550x3300, 2.52M)

What I always found weird is that their homo love started shortly after Uchiha massacre, when they used to notice each other from a distance, and they never thought to get to know each other and become actual friends until team 7

It would be superior plot-wise too. I can understand why a feudal man would go through the trouble for a cute girl he wants to make powerful children with but I can't fathom why he does what he does for a male who wasn't even related to him

True. There was a lot pilled on after though

That’s because it’s a retcon. Sasuke wasn’t even in the original draft.

Friendship means far more than pussy.

Fug, I think this is part of what put me off anime. Just knowing the finished product wasn't originally planned out and things were thrown in or taken out here and there. It just makes the story feel less solid and like a bit of a joke that changes on a whim.

Irl yes but the quest for a fair maiden is more classic archetype for manga

If he goes back he "accidentally kills Kakashi". Remember Itachi planted an auto attack into Saskues eyes that activates if he sees Obtios eye. And since Kakashi has the other eye he'd probably die.

Technically, Naruto and Sasuke are related and are spiritual connected through siblings from he cycle of reincarnation.

In the manga version of Naruto, no one hangs out with anyone, ever. People always talk about the "Konoha 11" or whatever like they are all friends, but it's literally all filler. Shikimaru and Rock Lee are the only ones you could even consider to be Naruto's friends.

And even if they weren't the reincarnations the Uzumaki and Uchiha clans are related anyway.

They hated each other before and even immediately after becoming teammates. Naruto resented Sasuke for a long time and it didn't really change until right before he became a traitor.

Not true, Naruto was just butthurt about Sasuke being superior. There was never any hatred.