If all the literally me's were to fight, who would win?

If all the literally me's were to fight, who would win?
No superpowers

Attached: FAsQkzJVIAkqhaA.jpg (720x1018, 183.73K)

Cid

One of them has literal superpowers

Which is why I said no superpowers

so I regcognise the guys from
hatuhi, bake and yahari, who're the rest?

Me.

Touma would beat the shit out of most of everyone here.
Hachiman would fly
Oreki would fly
Kyon would fly
Literally me would shinkick him thinking it did shit, he too would fly
Only Ayanokouji and Araragi may give him trouble because both can actually fight, but fact is that Touma is also an impressive tank fighting non-stop on a sleep-deprived, empty stomach. Without superpowers he fucks them, with superpowers he doubly fucks them. His sense of battle, wit for battle and his sheer experience in battle has him far outclass the rest. In all categories except INT with Ayanokouji, Touma far exceeds them all.

50/50>Touma>>>The Rest

Is this even a question

Attached: literally me.webm (640x480, 3M)

>people are still mindbroken by this
Man you guys are pathetic

Touma beats up actual terrorists on a Thursday
Maybe Ayanokouji could win if he does some sociopathic shit to him/his friends

Touma, no contest. He punches out dudes all the time

no, only shinbroken

The only correct answer is literally me. If you’re not funny then Araragi for being a vampire oddity.

Touma is by far the most deranged and violent person in that pic, the only way he isn't winning is if they all jump him at the same time.

8man, his monologues would make everyone depressed and they'd just quit and leave without fighting.

this but literally me

Touma, the guy literally knows how to fist fight the others are a bunch of sissies

Touma. He doesn't have any formal martial arts training, but he's an extremely crafty hand to hand fighter used to street violence and improvising, and he's absurdly though on top. Short of everyone else agreeing to gang up on him he should win easily.

Well, I think we know who the most literally me character is.

>no powers
Also, if he fully became an oddity he would literally explode if Touma touched him with powers on.

Touma. 50% might be strong but he's never proved it against a strong opponent. Touma beats up anyone and everyone