Villain is evil because...he's evil

>villain is evil because...he's evil

Attached: hunter-x-hunter-crazy-bomber-face.jpg (1280x720, 94.39K)

>OP couldn't make a good thread instead because ... he just can't

That's the best kind of villain.

He was evil because he was greedy, wanted money, and a loose sense of morals about getting it/winning.

But he was still a shit

>noooooo a good villain has to have MOTIVES and JUSTIFICATIONS that I can relate too. He can’t just be evil because he wants to beeeeee

he just wanted to end the game already
please andastando

and by game i mean the battera contract
its not like greed island is over once a player completes his book

No, he was evil because he wanted money, is there a single more relatable motivation than this one? He was stuck in a shit game no one had any ideas how to finish and no one was sharing information.

He just took care of the competition, who by the way, 99% of them knew they were going to a murder game with no guarantee they would survive.

He never made any unnecessary move, he wasn't killing people for fun, he just wasn't retarded enough to let people get away when he had the opportunity to get rid of them.

>creating thousands of npcs with routine and dialogue, thousands of respawning monsters and game logic with nen cards that work over a huge area of land by just a few friends of Ging makes sense because.. IT DEPENDS ON THEIR WILLPOWER AND THE SPECIFIC NEN ABILITIES THEY HAD TO WORK HARD TO SPECIFICALLY CREATE AND PEOPLE TYPICALLY DON'T CREATE MORE THAN A FEW NEN ABILITIES IN THEIR LIFE BUT THOSE PEOPLE AGREED TO WASTE THEIR TIME AND ENERGY FOR A QUIRKY EXPERIMENT ALRIGHT?!?!

Not sure what your point is, if you didn't realize yet the whole point is that they are all autistic weirdos who were led by Ging carisma.

How is what they are doing any less offensive that say mods that do moderation for FREE?

Why do you talk like that?

>villain is evil because... there's a 500 million dollar prize for beating the game, and people would do fucking anything for that kinda of money

>Villain is evil because...he wants to fuck kids

Attached: 1636227753083.jpg (1920x1080, 151.2K)

It was done as a prank

who are you quoting?
the point isn't hard to get.
nen abiloties are hard to create.
spending enough nen on such an endeavour would take lifetimes, not years.

We aren't aware of the specifics, so it's pointless to argue something vague like this, you can though criticise the series and the author for not giving a better explanation of it

I mean, that is how it works in real life as well. See: pic related.

Attached: 1200px-George_H._W._Bush_presidential_portrait_(cropped_2).jpg (1200x1566, 397.61K)

>Villain is evil because... he wants free stuff

Attached: índice02.jpg (300x168, 10.89K)

It's a collaborative effort between 11 passionate nen users, one being a Hacker Hunter.
If Nen was real, people would try something like that in real life as well.
Togashi is a master at creating characters and interactions that feel real.

So he is a commie. I see...

A jewish*

The place is literally called Greed Island

Some people are just assholes. Not everyone who does something shitty is doing it for noble purposes

Why would it take lifetimes? The entire system is amplified by the fact that it's essentially a massive consensual ritual on behalf of anybody who enters, and is "coded" by nen writing.

dude, they sold the only 400 games made for 8 billion jenny each, if i remember right
That´s 3200 billion for all, tough we don´t know how much money they spend making it
So they got paid a lot of money, it was not just a QUIRKY EXPERIMENT