I'm a time traveller from the year 2033. Due to various negative events in the future, 1...

I'm a time traveller from the year 2033. Due to various negative events in the future, 1,700 agents have been sent back in time to infiltrate and influence society. Ask me anything about anime and manga over the next 11 years.

>no, I can't tell you what to invest in.
>no, I will not prove it - I don't want to be court martialled and executed.
>I'm a social and cultural agent, I suck at explaining quantum theory and physics.
>anime and manga board - so anime and manga questions only.

Attached: suzuha.jpg (300x300, 29.32K)

*stabs you in the gut*

GabuDoro S2?

Kurisu was best girl.

I wasn't familiar with this one, but I can tell you that if it had a devoted enough fanbase, a fanime would have been made - tech has advanced enough that people can make their own shows relatively easily - quality varies massively and some IP owners don't take it lightly (others just watch and if it's popular enough, they make a proper studio version).

haruhi season 3 when?

Did they make a perfect voice replicating program and put Jouiji Nakatas voice in it?

Not in a studio version as of 2033, but two fan made versions exist. I'm surprised to be honest as it seems the series was incredibly popular. I never watched it.

Yes, they do, lol.

Oh, fan versions come out in 2026/27 or round about them.

There are also Lucky Star fan-made versions which are fun but don't quite capture the original. Quality really varies.

You wanna see my balls, batty and dick?

even in 2033, our microscopes are not powerful enough, user-kun.

is the new spice and wolf anime good?
is touhou dead?

repost thread

I didn't watch it, but it came out in 2023.

Tohou does well in the latter half of the 2020s, fan-made games and even a series means it becomes a moderate VRG hit - VR games are the big money makers for the manga/anime industry in my time.

I'm a time traveller from 2040, here to tell you that OP becomes a tranny in 2035. Already gay at the point he made this thread

can you dox op plox

Do they have a super realistic Suzuha VR game yet?

Is the upcoming S;G game gonna be good?

Seconding.
Also Anonymous;Code

Oh god yes, S;G is massively into the VR system and there is a Suzuha-specific game. Hang out with her, date her, the works. I don't really like that side of things cause I'm more into the socially-conscious manga and anime in my time, but it sells and people like it.

Yes, early 2024.

Good, but I've not played it cause I don't really enjoy the non-Okabe stuff.

Was /x/ right about cern time loops or did some schizo there watch too much steins;gate?

How much fucked up will otaku culture by the west through things as Netflix will get?

Is Hunter x Hunter still on Hiatus?