Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

So she's not the childhood friend and is just some side character turned into an actual character?

Attached: 16462828079679.jpg (938x1314, 584.63K)

She's not: the childhood friend, a love rival, a Marin murderess, nor a reverse reverse trap.

She's a disgusting smoker that's what she is

9 out of 10 doctors recommend smoking for women.

B-but she's cute!

Attached: 1647580696403.jpg (494x470, 35.26K)

Smoking makes her hotter in my book.

She is gonna be the catalyst for Gojo to realize he not only is with Marin bc of cosplay, but also because he wants her.
>Akira shittalks Marin.
>He defends her, going motormouth like when he confessed what he thought about Kitagawa to Shinju, but realizes about what he did afterwards. Akira somewhat picks his verbal impulse and questions him.
>Gojo makes a connection on why he did that and why he has a different feeling when he is around with Marin.
>He realizes Marin is his dress up darling... i mean, he fell for her.
>Non chan becomes the mood whiplash and the one who makes Marin stop saying i wuv Gojo kun to herself and act on her feelings.

>She is gonna be the catalyst for Gojo to realize he not only is with Marin bc of cosplay, but also because he wants her.
still depends entirely what her rationale for disliking marin is. if it's something that's at the very least a valid reason, gojou would just feel depressed that he won't be able to change akira's mind

He's known that he wants her since second or third episode, user.

>He's known that he wants her since second or third episode
show me the scene or the manga panel where he explicitly says he wants her then

Opening of the third episode user, the one where he's having wet dreams starring her.

that's only an implication. and it's an implication that he's sexually attracted to her at that. the fact is, the way gojou sees marin is still up in the air. i could even say that he's leaning towards not being romantically attracted to her at all since, in the halloween chapter, his low self-esteem and inability to understand social cues causes him to think that he's not right for her and misinterprets the various hints with regard to their relationship.

Smoking is worse for women because of high estrogen they are more prone to thrombosis when smoking, so heart attacks, lung embolism, stroke possibilities rise rapidly. You could argue it’s good for some gastrointestinal diseases, but still I wouldn’t recommend.
t. Real doctor

>that's only an implication. and it's an implication that he's sexually attracted to her at that.
You're one of those, then. Bye.

top looks hot and appears to have a strong personality but bottom's dead eyes are arousing and she looks like she has a big gap moe

>i can't prove my point so bye
i was trying to have a civil conversation but turns out you're a fucking retard

>his low self-esteem and inability to understand social cues causes him to think that he's not right for her and misinterprets the various hints with regard to their relationship.

Literally me. In middle school there was this girl who hung around our nerd friend group all the time and rode the same bus home as me every day because she lived nearby. Years later I ran into her home from college and she said she always liked me and asked why I never tried anything. I was shocked because I never even considered the possibility of a girl liking me, I just saw her as one of the guys I hung out with.

if fukuda was smart, she would use gojou's social ineptitude as a way to connect readers to the character through sympathizing but not too much as to rid the notion of a complete self-insert. situations like what you said are commonplace and i'd bet they'd make a good plot device to actually form a cohesive relationship between the main couple.

that, or, people relating to gojou would just swarm in flocks to post Any Forums blogposting wondering if a marin will ever fix them even more

>she said she always liked me and asked why I never tried anything
Should have told her that even then it was obvious that she was a lazy bitch who expected the guy to do all the work.

Why can't Gojou just go to a psychiatrist?

>Why can't Gojou just go to a psychiatrist?
He's Japanese.

His brain only has 3 compartments: 50% for hina dolls, 30% for Marin, 20% for costume making.

i could maybe buy it before 62 but no further

>30% Marin
okay Kitagawa