Where are the Baki spoilers? When is the next chapter? I want to know what happens next already!

Where are the Baki spoilers? When is the next chapter? I want to know what happens next already!

Attached: hanayama running.png (1333x902, 684.12K)

>he doesn't know

Nothing till October, fren

If the october leaks are true, which they've been posted without proof, then we're in for a looooong hiatus. we had a confirmed date of april 7th and if this is true then we could be seeing raws this sunday

take your meds adhdoomer

The fuck? When did that happen? I've been out of the loop for a while.

There was never given a source for the october claims so prob just a troll

I want to believe its just a troll but man I'm kinda worried

Was it only on Any Forums? Or does it also show up on other websites? I don't go to reddit and the youtube circulation of weird indian Baki youtubers never mentioned anything like that.

I've seen it on Reddit, Twitter, YouTube and Discord.

Please refrain from making threads till at least September. No, Netshitflix baki
doesn't count.

dang

let's hope it's just a persistent troll then

the anime is fine

no,
stupid

Eat shit

Imagine getting RAMMED with Oliva's 18 inch long, thick, iron shaft. Imagine what a single THRUST feels like as it's inside your sphincter and only reaches further as he POUNDS you AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAAAAAIIIIN. You'll be coughing up cum for the next week.

Attached: BLACKED.png (1339x2158, 1.89M)

I fucking hope man 7 months is too much to handle.

the buck has been broken friend

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (310x236, 13.78K)

Watch it

Attached: Pretty Jack.jpg (775x1200, 200.58K)

I wonder if Jack was just being nice when he said Sukune would've ended him if he led with that motherfucker of a throw

Maybe

You ever wonder if they'll break the Nipwank?

Jack literally already did

Do you guys ever actually read the manga?

Attached: 4e2e8ab8-168e-4108-bc74-44a9abb8fbea.jpg (2000x1000, 120.1K)

It depends on whether western martial arts will be treated as competent in the future. Pankration is seen as a joke by Itagaki despite being better than karate (yeah I said it) and Jack already defeated Garland who was Russia's top wrestler some 4 power creeps ago. The rikishi were waaaaay stronger than they had any business being even if they lost, so even more guys in that level coming out of nowhere and never being introduced prior would be even more of an asspull. I think we're stuck for the time being

That was then. The farcical october leak was posted more recently