Hm. Yup. I’m still mad

Hm. Yup. I’m still mad.

Attached: 7BE57D26-9836-43D3-9A40-2DE5A0B38272.jpg (1008x725, 242.19K)

I'm only mad at the retards defending the shit inconsistent animation style and the shit CGI as "amazing technical work"

I’m disappointed Anno didn’t really have an overarching goal he was building to. The rebuilds were very on-the-spot and every sequel was a correction course for the one before it. He succeeded in turning one of the most unique anime series into an uninteresting cash cow.

>Watching a sequel / continuation of something that told the story it wanted to tell and had a perfectly conclusive ending
You deserve it.
You deserved the Rebuilds.

>most unique anime series
False. Watch more anime.

No matter how many series you watch, EVA is still pretty fucking unique, especially Anno's directing.

> The rebuilds were very on-the-spot and every sequel was a correction course for the one before it.

Nailed it. Rebuilds we’re the first time in franchise history that the series had nothing of its’ own to say.

>I’m disappointed Anno didn’t really have an overarching goal he was building to
The movie is unironically about the earthquakes/tsunamis that will kill Japan one of these days.

mecha with mentally ill characters and symbolism that means nothing

I still think it's funny that the rebuilds filter the same audience it was trying to critique

Attached: 1646947084278.jpg (740x800, 333.09K)

I think it’s funny that the rebuilds cater to the same kind of fans that the original had challenged.

I think it's even funnier that the movie says "now go write your fanfiction" at the end since they were all a bunch of cowards that couldn't even make MariShin truly canon. It really blew up in their faces.

>Everyone copied something so the original is no longer unique

It's always been fanfiction

Attached: veoutb5p59t51.jpg (922x1000, 166.61K)

Man. The show finally got Kaworu and Shinji’s relationship to be very believable. They had really good chemistry. How the fuck did they shart up everything else?

Here look at this question Anno answered recently
>Is Shinji finally happy?
>Anno: It's up to interpretation
There you go, that's all of Rebuild

Find me another show that started out as normally as Eva did and ended with eps 25/26. Ozu comes closest I think, but it’s not like Angel’s Egg aired on national television.

>he watched rebuild 1.0 and didn't turn it off when ramiel showed up
LMAO @ UR LIFE

This

im just kinda sad that EoE and the original series ultimately built up the idea of you working on yourself learning to love yourself while the rebuilds ultimately is just get yourself a genki self insert wife.

>you working on yourself learning to love yourself
you just got filtered, this is the plot of rebuild. it's literally the same story but watered down and with a new color filter over it

if i got filtered then explain it to me how the rebuilds send me the same message

Attached: 1648501191542.jpg (1240x1181, 102.03K)

Are the movies actually , or are you all upset that Shinji and Asuka didn't get together

I'm upset that Rei and Shinji didn't get together.

Meant to ask if the movies are actually shit

if you need it explained to you, then there's no way I'll change your mind here today, especially when the movie says it, out loud to your face, for the whole boring 2 hours of it and you somehow can't see it

>just get yourself a genki self insert wife
Wait, I understand now why you can't see it, you just got shipping shit and MCbowl in your mind, of course

>yup I'm still obsessed
Great take you meds.

Attached: nge-neon-genesis.gif (220x175, 130.56K)

shinji not getting with anyone by the end of EoE was the best possible outcome for him