Phantom World

Mai is incredible.

Attached: 1b29e0164aeb5aa2c9cdbcc6b918e9ad92c75e3b.jpg (2894x4093, 2.48M)

Mai's Thighs.

For me it's Ruru(human)

yes

Attached: 1626718997181.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I was scrolling through KyoAni shows the other day and realized that the only new IPs they've come up with since this are veg and that one about guys playing music. This one was 8 years ago. Studio is dead.

a nice personality so I see

VEG has been printing money for them - it's all they needed.

They were always about adapting material and making it better than the original. Did you think Munto was their claim to fame or something?

They haven't adapted anything since Euphonim, and it's a bit questionable to even call that an adaptation at this point. Original IPs being more profitable is the only reason we never got Haruhi season 3

Buoyant and fun to be around.

Attached: poster_01.jpg (4076x5932, 2.32M)

The new mermaid LN seems to be the next thing they're eventually going to adapt.
>Original IPs being more profitable is the only reason we never got Haruhi season 3
I mean that's not Kyoani's decision in the first place.
Blame Kadokawa for that.

Attached: galleryImg07.jpg (760x427, 163.6K)

Probably the best animated haremshit to ever exist
Definitely felt like it got too much hate - it was just some nice dumb fun.

We didn't get more Haruhi because Kadokawa (the publisher who controls the i.p.) uses anime to advertise the source material (in this case light novels), the Haruhi author stopped writing new novels 10+ years ago, so Kadokawa see no reason to advertise the series over newer, active works.

Whether KyoAni wanted to do more seasons of Haruhi is unknown but even if they didn't Kadokawa could've given it to another studio.

You could make an argument that the reason KyoAni went to doing their own titles or adapting stuff like Euphonium which is published by a small, regional publisher that has no real advertising budget, was so that they could do however much they wanted to without dealing with the big publisher.

Of course the other related reason to the above is that when KyoAni was making the monster hits like Haruhi, Lucky Star and K-On! back in the day, that they didn't make the big money because they either weren't on or were small fry's within the production committees that control anime production.

It's the moles

Mayonnaise is smelly

They made a triangle.

Is this good?

Free is still making them a few millions of dollars every year and Violet Evergarden may as well have outright printed money for them. So...

Attached: 1584118819916.png (460x360, 146.28K)

It's okay, if you ignore the MC.

but Enigma is best girl

I want to fuck Koito.

Would you at least call her pretty?

Attached: Koito rope.webm (960x540, 1.55M)