Why are you defending this again

Luffy is cool because he's a dumb kid who doesn't know how the world works and wants to become the Pirate King, he was hungry someday and just stumbled across a devil fruit and ate it, this devil fruit is almost worthless but because of his determination to achieve his dream and ingenuity he invents ways to abuse it to beat enemies that have godlike devil fruit powers.

Actually the devil fruit he ate was the most overpowered in the world all along and literally grants him godlike reality-warping powers, also this fruit in particular as a will of its own and basically chooses its own user, Luffy never had a say in this and was destined to eat it eventually. The fruit is also the key to become the real Pirate King and no other person other than Luffy could have become the Pirate King since he ate the devil fruit. Gol D. Roger was a buck broken cuckold who was only Pirate King in title and never actually achieved his dream because he wasn't the chosen one and so couldn't eat that devil fruit like Luffy.

Attached: GOD.jpg (1280x720, 227.83K)

I never cared about One Piece but was always curious about Nami ending with Luffy, is that going to happen? If not then I guess OP really will be following the footsteps of Naruto and Bleach in regards to the final pairings.

We dont care about Wan Piss here

he has no reality warping power

someone need's to fuck nami's pussy into submission

Yes he does

>it's another false flagging shitpost thread
This is getting sad seethingkun

Attached: 1647986010915.jpg (498x567, 324.13K)

>it's another joyboycuck falseflagging with another series pics
Explain how I'm wrong Oda dick washer

All devil fruits bestow reality warping powers kek. His fruit still bestows a rubber like body, the only difference is that now with its awakening he can make things around him have that same rubber. He also gets a strength buff too, but every single zoan does that as well. Literally nothing changes. NOTHING. He’s still just some dumb kid going from island to island beating the fuck out of people, freeing the people enslaved/downtrodden and making his way to the one piece.

Luffy has never had any sort of romantic interaction with Nami. You are a mentally ill shipper and you need to get a life.

>quibbling over semantics
o my sun god nika fruit

cope more, even the japanese don't like it

>Luffy has never had any sort of romantic interaction with Nami
So who is he officially shipped with? Or is he gay?

Oh my God, this is so lame.
Just look at his hair. Topkek.

this comment WILL age terribly

No he doesn't you schizo.

Ironic considering you’re using semantics to justify your point kek. It’s a mythical zoan, just like all the other mythical zoans we have in the series. He’s not a literal god, like how we westerners understand the word. I’m Japan, every fucking thing is a god. You guys didn’t say shit about the literal golden Buddha, or the immortal ass Phoenix or a fruit that steals and bestows souls or even a fruit as busted as the op op. So why are you bitching over the fruit that makes it’s user rubbery and tough?
Am I the one who needs to cope here? You’re the one crying about it so maybe you should take your own advice kek. And also, I couldn’t give any less of a fuck what the Japanese like, their enjoyment or lack of doesn’t change mine

Hancock. She's basically in love with him. It's canon.

>All devil fruits bestow reality warping powers kek. His fruit still bestows a rubber like body, the only difference is that now with its awakening he can make things around him have that same rubber. He also gets a strength buff too, but every single zoan does that as well. Literally nothing changes. NOTHING. He’s still just some dumb kid going from island to island beating the fuck out of people, freeing the people enslaved/downtrodden and making his way to the one piece.
btw Nami is probably lesbian

I got sometime so I'll give you a free (You) Seething kun
>most overpowered
>reality warping
Aside from Thor Axe from pre timeskip and his fire moves everything falls in line with his own rubber powers. Even as a cartoon he picks up the ground and bounces back attacks like a trampoline. Gorosei called it the most ridiculous power, nothing about its strength other than the fact it reinforces his rubber body. Anything else is implying until it's actually shown/proven

>fruit has a will of its own
No shit it's a zoan. It's been told and proven since Enies Lobby that Zoans have a will of their own and they force their influence on the user

>fruit is needed to be King of the Pirates
>Being King of the Pirates being anything BUT a given title
Literal head canon. I get you want to stir up bullshit for keks but at least make it more believable. KotP was first termed not by Rogers or anyone else from the pirating world, but by Morgans.
Honestly, a decent shitpost but I'll have to give it a 7/10. Not quite Mr. Morj levels, but definitely near Brago's fantasy world

Attached: 1648430738404.png (1037x852, 116.6K)

holy cope lmao

>rubber tree sap as hair
seems kino to me