Fate

Fate/Zero or Unlimited Blade Works first? I can't find a simple answer to this series watch order. I just want to watch it from the beginning of the end and it's driving me up the wall that there's clear path.

Attached: fate.jpg (701x438, 69.54K)

See, this is how you make quality bait.

But it isn't.

Watch F/Z, and then stop watching the fate franchise, because you have already seen the best it has to offer.

This.

Here's a timeline. Zero comes before UBW.

Attached: 1621131138831.jpg (4000x2737, 3.18M)

Here's your simple answer: Read the VN. When in doubt, go in release order.

Well, Zero is a prequel and UBW is the second route of the vn. In the vn each route gave a bit more of the story while telling a complete story in itself, so really it should be fate - ubw - heavens feel and then the prequel (zero)

DEEN

Read the vn

Attached: 1648657203248.jpg (1024x576, 34.12K)

Watch Zero then read Dies Irae, the superior Fate.
Ignore anything else, they're garbage.

Attached: 1542392705894.png (1278x714, 438.7K)

Zero was written and released after FSN, so it spoils a number of FSN plot reveals if you read/watch it first.

I wish they didn't go out of business.

They went broke after the anime, sad. I did my part and bought the VN at least.

If you start with Zero, UBW will feel extremely lame, and HF will be heavily spoiled. Fate/Stay Night 2006 > UBW > HF > Zero is the intended order. 2006 is dated and shitty compared to the others, though, so skip it if you can't stand it.

So what will Kinoko's next work?
I think he hasn't been working for long time since making Mahoutsukai no Yoru.

Attached: 17109-1516496579.jpg (1000x1000, 89.44K)

I tried playing the VN but I found it boring and decided to follow the anime order I found on YT/reddit instead. I'm not gonna waste 60-100 hours of my life to read some vn hentai.

Did you miss Tsukihime Remake part 1 coming out last year? Other than that, he's been busy with FGO.

Watch Fate/Zero and thank me later for telling you not to watch the others

Can't you bait with a little more subtlety?

The writer still continues the series on his own but in form of LN.

Didn't know that. Do you know where I can find it?

He is Kimetsu fan and has strong connection with Ufotable so will write Kimetsu no Yaiba Zero for Ufo's next cash cow.

Unlimited first. Zero spoils too much from unlimited, also Zero is better, so you will enjoy unlimited more if you arent comparing it to zero.

zero is a prequel and you should see stay/night first
read the fate route (the first route) of the fate stay night VN, then unlimited blade works anime, then zero / the heavens feels trilogy whichever you want to watch first

Attached: 9405208410.png (602x720, 183.47K)

You either buy it on fantia and read it in japanese or just read english summaries by fans on spacebattles shinza banshou thread. There's also ongoing russian translation.

>Fate stay/night (2006)
>Fate/Zero
>Fate stay/night: Unlimited Blade Works
I watched in this order.

Unlimited blade works, then zero, then heavens feel trilogy.

The apocrypha and Babylonian front in the background I guess. Never watched grand order