Shield hero season 2 next week

Shield hero season 2 next week

Attached: a9nZP61_460s.jpg (460x518, 31.15K)

I want to mate with Raphtalia.

I don't care. Watched s1, but after a strong start it became incredibly mediocre and Raphtalia was literally the only good thing about it. Not gonna watch s2. Especially not if Chocobogirl is still around.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 23 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.34.918.jpg (1280x720, 193.52K)

Literally this.
I really don't care at this point.

this
whats even the point of the shield now? he is neither weak nor hated anymore and hes basically your average OP as fuck isekai MC

It's boring now. He's not a victim anymore

I dont care, this shit is the prime example of generic OP hero

Attached: 1647892206477.jpg (827x813, 92.14K)

I really wonder if not the controversy when the season 1 came out I doubt anyone would even remotely care about this show.

Got that to look forward to! I'm reading the LN currently but am not far ahead of the anime, didn't realise it was coming out so soon.

I stopped reading this during the turtle arc because it was bored to tears.
If i do watch this it's only gonna be because of coon.

Attached: DIE!.jpg (895x901, 66.2K)

he's not just "not weak" he's got literal cheats (they even call it so) that make him stronger than the entire hero roster of the 2 worlds we see in the first season.

>be temping at a job
>get talking about anime to the zoomie I'm working next to
>he's watched Shield Hero
>half-jokingly say I want to make raccoon babies with Raphtalia
>.........
>"but she's a child"

talking to normalfags was your first mistake

I wish I could unwatch this, and get my time back.

>talking about anime irl
You should consider killing yourself

how would you re-spend that time?

With no shitposting how is the novel when you compare it to these slime, overlord , kumo? I read these 3 and surprisingly I enjoyed them and I was planning to read this

rewatch maou sama retry

Attached: 1562178917338.jpg (1280x720, 70.54K)

It's alright. The only one of those you listed I've read is Overlord. It's kind of hard to compare the two of them since much of Overlord isn't from Ainz's perspective and focuses a lot more on world-building, whereas we only ever see Naofumi's POV in Shield-Hero (apart from a few bonus segments), and the world and most of the people aren't very fleshed out.
The other heroes are also unrealistically stupid and it gets kind of annoying quickly. Overall I liked Overlord a lot more. But it's entertaining enough.

Alright, I'll fuck the chicken instead.

Attached: 1559154901652.png (1280x720, 709.39K)

at least i watched enough to write off the series and not bother with it any further

Attached: GqG1yOl.jpg (568x768, 55.38K)

So that's how they funded 2 more seasons.

Attached: 1559253493206.gif (1280x720, 880.18K)