Atleast I got to read this shit, its pretty good

Atleast I got to read this shit, its pretty good.

Attached: D02E7AA3-675C-421C-BD74-156808E7CAF4.jpg (905x1024, 179.33K)

It was trash

Up until Tooru's introduction yes, then Araki remembered that Jojolion was supposed to be a mistery manga and that he doesn't know shit about that genre. He should stick to his comfort zone in part 9

Jojo is the first time a mainstream franchise reboot was far better than the original.

Jojolion > steel ball run > stardust crusaders > stone ocean > golden wind > diamond > part 2 > part 1

No you're just mad that Tooru was the main villain instead of Jobber Higashikata

Tooru as a character is shit, wonder of u was atleast interesting

I mad Araki ignored the mystery and the flashforward.

I'm mad that the final conflict wasn't as spectacular as the previous parts

Everyone: Sure, Part 8 has its flaws, but overall is an enjoyable series with amazing setting, interesting characters, very good art, crazy stand figh...

Any Forums: IT'S SHIT

4chans right tooru ruined it

Based, part 8 was dope

Part 2 and part 5 are great without having great main villains, why should part 8 be different?

Diavolo is the best main villain though.

Better than Pucci and Valentine?

>amazing setting
It's literally just a regular city. Wow, there are buildings and trees in the background... sometimes!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's definitely the most intricate plot of jojo and one of the best part of the series as a whole.

Wall Eyes, Shakedown Road, Higashikata Mansion, Rai's Chairlift, Mutsukabe Pond, T. G. University Hospital, Milagro Man, Johnny Joestar legend (and Jizo), Radio Gaga Incident...

Dude, it has regular things (streets, houses and trees), particular things (Morio Hospital, Higashikata House, Kira House) and soprannatural/bizarre things (shakedown road, rai's house, wall eyes and actually 3 urban legends: Johnny's legend, Milagro Man and Radio Gaga).
What more could you have wanted?

Massive blueballing for a shit ending.

The shit is longer than Steel Ball Run yet had the most rushed endgame in the entire series. All of those interesting mysteries just culminating into such a shitty ending, that alone makes it worst part imo

>7 volumes
>rushed

Ok

Shouldve been eight volumes