Higurashi oniokoshi chapter 5-2

waiting for the raw

Attached: FPEOtJ6agAQSzoP.jpg (1866x1820, 380.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/e1848aa5-a2b1-4631-b2a8-342ff128be04/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread bump
Why is she so rude?

Attached: file.png (1337x1920, 1.14M)

Women in Hinamizawa are all broken in some way. Not a single one is normal throughout.

Sakiko loves Keitarou
Sakikei ftw

mangadex.org/chapter/e1848aa5-a2b1-4631-b2a8-342ff128be04/1

LINK

post the whole chapter
I dont get why people never do that to higu new chapters

This is the chapter of Hoshiwatashi that Bernscanstel posted today. The raw from Oniokoshi chapter 5-2 is what we've been waiting for

I still can't get over K1 fucking another woman instead of Satokek.

He wouldn't fuck his pretend little sister

I read the latest story.
There are extremists in Polaris.
They call each other by the name of a star.
The confirmed names are Canopus and Sirius.

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-003143_Chrome.jpg (1080x2005, 1.28M)

I think Oniokoshi is pretty bad. It repeats the whole Higurashi formula tiresomely and only now has it started to get interesting. Hoshiwatashi is completely better

ok but where is the raw chapter?

What happened ?

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-012324_Chrome.jpg (1080x1122, 326.71K)

Why are absolutely no images loading on mangadex today?

Copyright bullshit. People who believe that using your art in any way 'violates your rights' are philosophically mistaken. Blame the theory of labour.

He doesn't foreigners to read his manga because they keep calling it shit.

I do not care about Kururu

It's loading normally for me

Natsume is strange. Tomato and Asahi are not bothered by any of this. Surely it is because Reiwa gets hate

Nah, some pettier authors can get really aggressive like that about "my rights". They see any piracy as evil even if some people would never be able to even see their work if it weren't for piracy since there's no international release.

I mean, I take it from the fact that she has never blocked anyone because of umineko before, you know?

Stupid bitch you infected with aliens parasites you are already roped. Bitch.

It will be interesting to see what causes this, since Gou/Sotsu/Merguri just said there shouldn't be Hinamizawa Syndrome without Hanyuu.

Attached: zk8ADDc.png (891x1280, 1.25M)

I think in that scene, it is possible that they attacked Keitarou, and it is not currently the syndrome... maybe the people of hinamizawa just go crazy without the syndrome

I wonder... in Gou/Sotsu's timeline, Hanyuu disappears and basically goes to fight Eua. In Reiwa, her horn doesn't regenerate and there is no exact reason for her to disappear... I wonder where she is now