Meanwhile, in Bizarro Any Forums

Meanwhile, in Bizarro Any Forums

Attached: avatars-bP6BEECneO5UNXHV-M6BPyw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 105.09K)

Just done fucking my hot ass 3D girlfriend, shit was so cash

Rei is best girl and superior to Asuka.

VEG is not a boring ass snoozefest.

Can someone make a generic isekai series already? All these unique and interesting anime are getting boring

Togashi released another chapter without any breaks this month! What a time to be alive eh, fellow hunterchads?

I don't watch anime for the girls.

I personally disagree. Still, I think your view is as perfectly valid as mine.

The finale of Berserk was brilliant. Miura has earned his retirement to the Idolmaster studios.

Holy shit would Berserk ever fucking end?
Do you really expect me to read another 500+ chapters?

user seems you’re in luck

I love my shounenbros but it's a shame there's not many threads up and they die so fast.

Rei and Asuka are both very desireable and I can totally understand why people would start waifuwars over them for 30 years now

What the fuck is a 'dragon ball'? Sounds like food to me.

Don't give up isekaibro. Surely our time will come!
>no new isekai for 10 years
AAAGGGHHHHHHHHH

I cant believe One Piece finished like that 10 years ago

Attached: huh.jpg (399x282, 13.76K)

Next season looks great.

>endless guts on a boat filler
that shit got weird

I hate you all

I am most pleased with Netflix's anime inventory. Truly doing God's work for the industry.

And remember to keep your trip on.

SIMON WAS RIGHT

Attached: 1184021113636.jpg (520x623, 191.15K)

Did you see that live-action adaptation they did of Death Note? Man they took that shitty gimmicky manga and made it into something palatable. God bless our western studios.

I absolutely adore tripfaggots and I think they're the most heterosexual humans to have ever lived

DIE

Attached: 1585262086635.jpg (265x384, 44.89K)

yes, BASED anti-spiral warrior, locking humanity away as the GUARDIAN of the UNIVERSE

Im not better smarter and cooler than all of you

Cinematographic... I stand up

Anime was always mainstream!

Japanese live-action adaptation has a better ending than the manga

The Japanese dub for
Pokemon is mainstream, the English 4kids dub is super obscure, nobody knows Ash but everyone knows Satoshi

I can't believe they're giving Houseki no Kuni a fourth season when the manga's not even caught up with season 3.
Hopefully Ichikawa has enough time to make some good source content for them, now that she switched to a weekly release schedule

Attached: 1619714760118.png (800x1040, 568.95K)

Post your least favorite girl of all anime/manga. The one you loathe and would never die for.

Attached: FOQKbkXaQAACSJe.jpg (1000x1750, 124.5K)

>Kazuya just impregnated Mami after humiliating her
>while having a marathon orgy with the other four girls Chizuru, Ruka, Sumi and Mini in the previous chap (when Mami could only masturbate in tear)
How do we stop this man

Ami kawashima

I don't feel sexauly atracted to minors.