I fucking love one piece bros. I love it so much it's unreal...

I fucking love one piece bros. I love it so much it's unreal. With this last chapter Oda is going full meta on his creation and achieving full godly status. We were wrong doubting his skills: he was improving, like Luffy in prison, trying to find a new way for his skills as a mangaka to further improve, and he finally made it. This is what Wano was always for: Oda returning to his land, his world, and taking full control over it through Luffy.
Not only Luffy is the man who is most free, Joyboy, the Sun God Nika who brings smile to the people,but he is capable of stretching his body as well as reality. So does Oda's skill: he is now capable of drawing a character who can literally bend and stretch and inflate and change however he wants. He can now draw all perspectives, all transformations, all changes, everything in the body of his rubber pirate - the archetypical manga character, the archetypical "invented" character, the absolute madlad trickster god we all wish we were inside our minds, who can do everything, bend everything, conquer everything, and is always happy and strong. Luffy has finally awakened and evolved into "he who can be drawn in any way." This is the pinnacle of all manga creation. Trust me, after this, manga won't be the same anymore. For twentyfive years, through one piece, Oda has created a world where manga can be drawn more freely for all of us to enjoy. He is the Liberator of Imagination, the Pirate King of fantasy, the Author of the ultimate Laugh Tale. By making Luffy the most enjoyable character to draw, and possibly the most iconic manga character ever, Oda has truly become GODA: the Manga God who brings smiles to his readers.

Attached: luffy gear5 2.png (577x433, 416.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mugiwara-lucy.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice blog post bro

Okay, yeah

thanks bro. It feels nice to express your feelings

kys zoomer

Oda could write Luffy's new power to literally be explosive shit and you'd defend it saying it's "wacky kino" and "meta commentary"

Attached: 232.jpg (498x750, 34.39K)

dont hold it on a unreasonably high pedestal tho, just makes those nice feeling volatile

Set fail for wan piss

Attached: 15951989998878.png (284x281, 162.43K)

Unironically, unfathomably based and factual. The point of manga is to entertain you, and these recent chapters are doing wonders.

I'm hyped like I'd never been, looked for spoilers like I'd never had, and made speculations like I'd never did. One Piece is at its peak and I'm very happy and grateful for Oda-sensei.
Picrel is me reading 1044.

Attached: 1634219270292.jpg (221x228, 7.76K)

Die a slow painful death you retarded odadrone nigger, i wish i could beat you to death

Yes bros

Attached: His theory half truth.jpg (720x1600, 119.53K)

Why are teenagers and manchildren so obsessed with "hype"?

It makes so much sense too since it explains his unnatural stamina and regeneration ability

Attached: 1648571774469.jpg (1022x1262, 283.52K)

it keeps the depression at bay
I read in my psych class that looking forward to something has more positive benefits for your stress levels and mental health than actually having it happen.

It's so rare to see anyone who actually understands Oda's intentions of this and meaning behind Joy Boy and Sun God Nika and has comprehension since last week's chapter.
Then there's people like this:
mugiwara-lucy.tumblr.com/
This Karen claims to be a One Piece fan but here it appears that she has failed to understand the significance of Luffy inheriting Joy Boy's will and for that got backlash and later plays victim

> you will like gear 5
> you will like chosen piece
> you will like nikka
>you will suck oda's dick
>you will eat ze bugs
> and You will be happy
Nice op , now you are at sucking oda's dick. Keeping moving goy towards your path.

>tumblr
>stupid
whoah, really?

Cope and seethe harder