Kengan Omega

Raws waiting room

Attached: 20220330_120622.png (300x449, 234.64K)

worms....bad.....

Attached: dL63oho.jpg (1920x1080, 132.89K)

this series kinda sucks now

It's gonna be shit, right? No way it won't be shit.

I'd ask if anyone has predictions for the chapter but I've given up trying to read what Sandro's going to do

>HnG "f*ggots" retakes control of translations right as the series goes down the drain
like pottery

>Raws
Sorry old man but we don't do that around here anymore, get with the times, its all about those simul release chapters now

Attached: 1582503264612.png (732x758, 308.11K)

>like three pages just of Xia and the white worms pissing their pants over Connector-sama
>more Wulong and Yan casual stuff
>finally notice Xia
>Gilbert possibly shows up too and Xia shits himself over him too
>leaders tell Xia that he only has one last chance to prove his worth
>we somehow go an entire chapter with like five characters present who reasonably know a great deal about the Worm's motives and plans, but all of them just vaguepost without telling us anything about that, what the connector or omega is, ect
>narrator tells the reader that we can't possibly imagine the horrors and tragedy to come
>timeskip six months, Koga is now the King of Purgatory

Some chapters it's easy, but Sandro could do literally anything this chapter
He could do 15 pages of Ryuki and Koga smooching after dinner, but then Koga notices the worm blood on his lips
He could do 15 pages of lame worm intrigue and try to hype them up with a seemingly meaningless act of terrorism
He could have a recap chapter with Kazzy going over how little has happened over 2 years
He could do all 3

Ohma and rhian will just so happen to be fishing at the same place when they overhear the connectors conversation. Next week the end of the worm who where probably in ohmas top 10 terrorist organisations

For me, it's my hotwife Fusui

Attached: fusui.png (640x936, 255.5K)

Hassad soon.

Attached: 1600932125562.jpg (976x1006, 279.59K)

For me it’s knowing that most people’s bowels relax when they’re knocked out or killed .he purgatory vs kengan tournament must’ve smelt fucking terrible

i can't wait to see raian again bros

Wulong will kill the two unnamed white worm elites so we know he means business.

Henzo...

Imagine if the chapter starts with Xia Ji already dead

Reminder he is going to job to Xia and die in next chapter.

Attached: Disconnector.png (652x428, 403.39K)

I wouldn't even finish the chapter

>opens on dead Xia floating in the fishing pool
>Yan undoes his headbands, letting down Xia length hair and stripping down to Xia's draft design with bellydancer veil
>"Sorry, foolish little brother... but I'm the only twink we need."

It would be a bad thing but at the same time, Xia has done nothing but get beat up and then run away for the last 100 chapters

I really hope the rumors of break till October are false

At least it would be better than him making up the plot week by week.