Was this an asspull?

Was this an asspull?

Attached: jojo.png (2037x3056, 3.04M)

no, since nen is practically whatever you make it. the only limit is your imagination

I don't even care that it's an asspull, but fuck man why does it look so ridiculous?
Those hair are just dumb, even FFX-2 wasn't that bad (and it was bad).

Attached: checkem askin.jpg (1047x855, 262.86K)

Not as much as the chains

No, but O MY NANIKA HEALING was.

It's an asspull but I still think it's kino

Huh, so just like luffy's new power

No it's been build up for hundred of chapters

Gon can't use nen again after this so no

come back when its1000s

HxH is asspulls: the manga.

The only actual asspull in HxH is Nanika

It's under plausible, though what has to happen is working backwards and asking why every desperate nigga isn't making life draining power trades, same with hisoka's after death nen gambit. These things seem like a natural conclusion to a system all about restriction for power but other people don't or can't or just happen to not have the "potential" to maximize them but our major characters can.

He just skipped a few decades ahead without a haircut.

why didnt his nails grow then

It was backed by the narrative 100%

Attached: gonsan.jpg (2360x1418, 1.36M)

Looks more like a hairpull.

And if these are normal things in the world of pro hunters, then how did Hisoka get away with it? We learned of after death nen from the troupe to begin with. Shouldn't they have dismembered/burned hisoka's body or observed if there's still nen flowing(the dead can't use zetsu to hide their nen)? Do they suddenly care about an honorable burial?

This one? Mildly. Nanika, Needle and rubber nen on the other hand…

it cost him all his power and was on the brink of death. despite surviving, from the actual nanika asspull, his character lost everything for petty revenge on the commander equivalent. Luffy is stronger than ever at the cost of nothing and is making a fool of the strongest villain weve seen so far.

It makes sense within the worlds system of bigger sacrifice = bigger power so i wouldnt consider it one.
The real asspull would be if it had no consequences or if Gon regained his powers very easily, but we will never find out because this shit will be on hiatus till the end of time.

cum

No but it was cringe

I think princess camilla's curse goons falls under the same category as Gon's trade. The were added to somewhat normalized Gon's kamikaze but it flew under everyone's radar

>Shouldn't they have dismembered/burned hisoka's body or observed if there's still nen flowing(the dead can't use zetsu to hide their nen)?
Neither of these assumptions make sense in context. nen after death is still incredibly rare as a whole so most people aren't expecting their opponent to have some revenge ability activate spontaneously. Otherwise you'd expect to see more than just the troupe making sure to burn bodies before leaving.

The other is that Hisoka's nen wouldn't have been visible on the outside until it kicked into full gear and stopped being just inside his body. Remember, Zetsu isn't having no aura, it's having all your aura contained within your body. Even with Gyo you can't see that internal aura it only lets you see the aura outside of the body or aura hidden with In which wasn't the case with Hisoka.

battle shonen is asspulls: the genre I dunno why you guys get so bent out of shape about it