WSJ #18 ToC

JJK is on break next issue (#19)

Attached: nextImg_2022_no18.jpg (1917x1400, 859.97K)

Finally the best time of the week has come.

FUCK MASTEMA

Attached: HereWeGoAgain.jpg (356x489, 61.3K)

Dont make a thread if you dont post the toc

>people are starting to appreciate chapters more
>Shugomaru is fucking dead
>the flaws of Doron can no longer be ignored
>volume 1 is getting a reprint
Ayashibros, I think it's safe for us to start pulling out our champagne bottles for celebration.

Attached: 20220330_054133.jpg (1316x2048, 598.11K)

Phantom Seer 2

today we'll laugh even harder for ayashimon

you must be retard and newfag,,

ayashi had no chance..

It's funny that /toc/ is more anticipated than the manga spoilers themselves unless there's something like the new Luffy's powerup.

I LOVE FURUSU

Attached: FJzDs6mWUAA-Rpr.jpg (630x605, 77K)

Turns out Jump manga is kind of boring and the weekly toc developments are just much more interesting.

Which one will die first?

Attached: monkey knife fight.png (640x480, 377.44K)

Fuck you Furusu is mine

It's more sad honestly. It shows that jump has pretty much nothing interesting going on

>BNHA is BNHA
>JJK has nothing to look forward to because we're in the same fight for 2 months+ now
>Mashle is boring as fuck
>Ayashimon and Doron are axed already so who cares
We truly live in a cursed era

I don't actually like spoilers. I'd rather just read the chapter. I still look forward to what I read but that doesn't mean I have to be impatient about it.

How long until she forces herself on Lucky.

Lucky will play a piece where Furusu fantasizes about Lucky having sex with her and it turned out that it was actually Lucky that was pumping her at some point. She would then get shocked at first but quickly accept the sex.

I read Sakamoto and 6Pee every sunday
6P used to be the side dish to sakamoto but I like them equally now

>we're in the same fight for 2 months+ now
Sounds about right. Glad I don't read JJK.

This. SD and 6P are the two most consistently entertaining manga.
I can't believe that I'm really invested in 6P so much because I began to read it expected it to get axed.

DoronChads this is our last stand but have no doubt that we will drag ayashitfags to hell with us

>5ch went from no fake toc to having 2 posted a few minutes apart
the gaijin one was the funniest tho. he got the cover wrong kek.

Yeah, I'm sure some manga in WSJ can be quite enjoyable such as P6 but I can't be assed to read anything ongoing any more. Past stuff that can be read in one go works better for me and they tend to be better too.

The couple manga I'm reading in Jump,I prefer not to have spoiled, weirdly. Sometimes I might check in with BNHA spoilers but I swear for a month it's been "Toga talks to Deku"
I started reading SD on a long ride and it's been great. Art was strong from the start, perfect first chapter introducing everyone with a bit of action to show their skills. I'm only 20 or so chapters in but I've been enjoying it greatly.
It all starts with forced hand holding...
I really their chemistry though, last chapter was extremely cute between them. I really enjoyed Blue Box's last chapter, but I still feel despite the less chapters, Furu/Lucky feel much more natural bouncing off each other.
I don't read romance or romcom since I'm mostly a fight autist, but it was interesting reading the two side by side.

>Furu/Lucky feel much more natural bouncing off each other.
Because they have the same goal so they can actually help each other beyond basic cheering on, Lucky is fighting for her, Furusu gives him advice.
It's top cute.

>It all starts with forced hand holding...
Then she forces him to head pat her for a minimum of 20 minutes a day.

Same though recently I think I has started preferring P6 a bit more than SD, probably because P6 is currently at Mimin's arc climax point(?) while SD currrent arc hasn't reached its main dish yet. I'm liking Akira and 14 years old kid a lot though

Hold on what is aharen doing in jump?

no he was the one who made the first move with forced head pat through illusion

ᴳᵉᵗᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵃ ᵒⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃⁿᶦᵐᵉ

i fucking hate jjk leaker

Jesus Christ we're barely 30 posts and there's already discussion on 6P.

Attached: 1645979168339.png (162x239, 43.95K)

Attached: 1639528593682 - Copy.jpg (1664x1129, 561.22K)