Uhhh, atheistbros... why most of the coolest characters are religious?

Uhhh, atheistbros... why most of the coolest characters are religious?

youtube.com/watch?v=ipFnMao3K_A

Attached: aoiegjrwpiojgwroi.png (1360x768, 974.38K)

kek thread

i like how he made a bunch of the characters jewish for no reason

I REALLY like that too

>spike spiegel
>jewish
UHHHHHHH BEBOP BROS THIS CANT BE

There's literally nothing cool about a character being atheist. It only works if the character is a mad scholar type but those can't be main characters. It can work if their main goal is to hunt evil gods but in those settings, most of the time there's also a good, spiritual god-like being so the character being an atheist makes no sense.

Guts it cool as hell and he is an atheist

>Mao in the url.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1648168200576.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

Is this even a contrarian opinion anymore? Being an atheist would actually be edgy since most zoomers are religious anyways thanks to the fedora meme.

Yeah I don't get it. Killua is much more an atheist, Spiegel an atheist. I can "understand" for Meliodas because he knows that God and Satan exist but he is the son of Satan, maybe that's why he is a Jew...

>setting has a god like benevolent entity or outright a creator deity that's well known and makes its presence known to the world
>there are still atheists in the setting
Atheism is a simply contrarianism, nothing else.

Berserk is one of the few stories where the only God-like beings are the evil ones, but I'm sure if the manga continued a good God-like being would be revealed. Miura wanted a light hearted and optimistic ending, the only Gods being the evil ones would be too depressive for that
I have no idea since I don't live in US but from what I've seen on the internet, people act like being religious is the edgy thing to do now.

Everybody with a german last name is jewish

>most zoomers are religious anyways
lmao what are you smoking
zoomers are the cringey atheist generation

um, aren't you forgetting someone?

Attached: school-live-ep.-3-3.png (863x485, 350.35K)

Eastern religious>areligious>atheist>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>power gap>>>>>>>>>>>>abrahamic religion

lmao suck an egg pajeet

>slave tries to command others
Not how it works.

My fav christian character

Attached: __tohsaka_rin_fate_and_1_more__e705c5395d63cc9bba1fe2300b86a65b.jpg (770x514, 210.11K)

It doesn't even have anything to do with the religion itself. Zealous characters with strong moral compasses are cool. You can write an atheist character like that too but it's more difficult.

made my day user, thank you. Waking up to such retarded posts is the best way to start the day

I always thought Kurapika was jewish-coded