What does Any Forums think of diversity in manga?

what does Any Forums think of diversity in manga?

Attached: uh oh.jpg (923x1817, 792.87K)

You already asked that

Unironically she would break them by telling them that being on the small side is nothing to be ashamed of.

Attached: 1640459419737.jpg (488x767, 68.48K)

>blacktober

Why don't liberal-types get upset at blackwashing asian characters?

I prefer the males to be as nondescript as possible. A simple outline is best, or just a blank face.
But maybe that's just because I'm not a faggot who wants to see a hairy pig-faced fatass 70yr old man naked

The husband of this girl is literally drawn as eyeless even during scene where he learn's that his wife is pregnant .

He's also drawn with the uterly massive cock. One scene has him cause ObGyn to drop the probe after hearing that dude is somehow bigger that literal USG probe.

Usually pretty poorly informed but in good spirits. Panther from ES21 for example is an oversimplified imagination of black people, but I like the character.

I think I'd like to read more manga featuring the Ainu people. But also OP is a faggot.

I think different types of characters are interesting. I’ve seen a fair few times where a non-Japanese character is pretty amusing. People only get annoyed about “diversity” because they think people are just checking boxes, but it’s actually fairly nice if it doesn’t feel arbitrary.

Sauce?

Because they are black-fetishists

Because only the majority population in any location can be racist.

Attack on Titan became crap when Onyankopon showed up.

The Amazing World of Gumball

good wife

shit anime

reminds me of this

Attached: Blackguts.jpg (735x436, 38.21K)

yeah those two are much smaller than her husband

>Any Forumsshit reddit meme topped with ntrbait.
>spoilerd image with Twitter screenshot, racebait only two posts down.
Jentlemen...

Attached: Warden of a.jpg (735x987, 64.79K)