Disliked Boruto sort of like everyone else

>Disliked Boruto sort of like everyone else
>Marathon it
>Start to really get a feel of the direction and why
>Kino fights
>Good EDs
>Natural conflicts unfolding
>Boruto carving his own journey unlike what people expected to be Shippuuden 2.0
>Tacking internal issues that naruto never dived into like the prison system or the lower class being exploited for experiments

Is this the greatest comeback in Shounen anime history quality wise?

Attached: 1648368640131.jpg (1280x720, 110.95K)

The Boruto hate is honestly unwarranted. It's obviously not high art or even great or anything. But it definitely has quite a few good moments. I enjoyed Boruto way more than generic inoffensive cookie cutter shit like kny or jjk

Yeah bro I've been saying this. It's Naruto with better pacing and movie tier fights in the show. And the characters and arcs are good. The episodic plots are good. The final anime redpill is that Boruto is actually better than 99% of anime, even though it's among the most shat on anime ever

>get more excited for new boruto chapters than any other manga
How did it come to this...

Attached: FOJQA6hWYAMe9i3.jpg (784x1145, 197.97K)

why is the manga art so kino?

his name is bort, and his show is still better than his dad’s

that’s what i call overcoming the odds

The Boruto manga doesn't even feel like a manga. The story and art style reminds me of a comic book (when comic books were decent, anyway). Not many manga give me that feel

Attached: Boruto_chapter_22 (1).png (360x360, 281.28K)

Is Naruto okay?

Attached: FNFZelYXwAUJMRd.jpg (2000x2000, 1.22M)

lmao retard

what happened to Ao? Was he the real Ao? I just remember seeing him with a gatling gun and tought it was the coolest thing ever.

t. hasn't watched Boruto

Bet I;ve watched and read it more than you lmao I probably one of the few legit actual Naruto fans here and not some ironic trolls circlejerking over MUH WRITING.

Boruto was an unwanted sequel, nobody likes that trash lmao

i like it though so it cant be nobody

It's good, I'm also a legit Naruto fan. I'm not saying it's better than peak naruto, but I feel like it's a good extension of naruto, Boruto as a character is mediocre, but the show comes together well and the side characters are strong, also Boruto has developed a lot in recent arcs

>i like it though
No you don't stop capping

Attached: 1515198076513.jpg (1280x720, 79.22K)

cmoooon just waaatch it, start with the movie if you didn't like the show

It's because the manga is not very good. It has the pacing of a weekly manga despite being monthly, and doesn't give focus to any character not named Boruto, Kawaki or Naruto.
While the anime is okay if you treat it like a comfy SoL with some action.

>capping
get the fuck off of this thread, board and website you twitternigger narutard, and take your shit opinions with you

I'd watch it if it had more Hanabi

She tried to rape her big sister and then nephew respectively

Attached: BoruHana.jpg (352x550, 32.53K)

Deidara was the GOAT though

Ever wonder how Sasuke felt getting attacked by thus random art student?