50% of the manga is fanservice

>50% of the manga is fanservice
>No ecchi tag
How did the author got away with it?

Attached: image.jpg (984x1400, 444.7K)

I don't know what this is but I want to know since it sounds like the author isn't a degenerate.

Boku no Little Road

Try spending more than an hour on Any Forums, Any Forumstard.

>fanservice
Only in the polluted minds

post more

is this the one about the lassie who's obsessed with her sailor suit?

What?

It's like a junior idol video or photobook in manga form and trying to portray itself in an innocent-yet-voyeuristic fashion is honestly way creepier than if it was straight up over the top loli fanservice.

Literally everyone who doesn't instantly recognize every manga made in the last decade is a reddit Any Forums tranny infiltrator here to ruin his secret clubhouse.

It's genuine appreciation for the human body of all ages.

Attached: exactly.jpg (76x115, 4.17K)

Rape

Don't be a retard user. It aired on the season that just ended, meaning that there have been a shitload of threads about it in the last couple of months. That faggot not knowing what it is, is an indication that he's a tourist from some shithole board.

Taste. It's a tasteful manga.

I always thought this was a dumb idea. I've always ignored most threads for things I'm not interested in, which includes most seasonal anime.

I have no idea what it is, and I've been on Any Forums for years. And I do mean years, as in just before the Fox News fiasco. The fact that I didn't recognize it is exactly what made me open this thread in the first place. Your metric for detecting "tourists" is somewhat flawed.

You will never be a woman.

Looks like his metric for detecting tourists wasn't so flawed after all

Attached: f6e7dc75886501e27d4c525979b70cd4.png (1200x1200, 1.16M)

It's too deep for most people.

Point taken. I can't imagine what it's like to have troons living inside your head rent free.