It's been a year, and I still can't believe it happened

It's been a year, and I still can't believe it happened

Attached: 01.png (1940x1014, 1.78M)

I don't watch seasonals.

What's wrong with scaping your issues?

What? I liked it

my little brother watching 3.0 tomorrow, he thinks rei going to win at the end, poor man.

I liked it too but you have to admit you weren't expecting it. It was a surreal three days on Any Forums.

Attached: 1615395377356.jpg (380x2048, 199.48K)

More interesting that any of the other rebuilds

The ending sucked and really did us dirty.
I would rather swallowed dust than watch that ending.

>a year
no fucking way
you're shitting me

I stopped watching and forgot to finish it desu. It might even still be on my hard drive but I just don’t care about Eva anymore.

The first three rebuilds were mediocre so I never picked this one up. EoE is where things ended and that's fine by me

The constant thing I see being said by people, especially from writers and on youtube, is "this is Anno's story and the Eva franchise is a mirror of his change and growth". Ok but Eva is its own story and the continuity was thrown out the window so Anno say say what he feels and thinks at this moment in his life. He is still a pretty good media maker but he beaked in the late 90s or so. Its more fun and interesting to talk about him than watch his stuff.

Attached: Anno1616306192368.jpg (960x820, 83.54K)

The mirror just above them.

Isn't it widely accepted that Anno grew out of his suicidal depressive period after he got money and a wife?
Nowadays he can't really relate to early Shinji at all so he was incapable to make Shinji's growth seem more natural in 4.0.
I don't hate it but if you think 4.0 is anything other than a cheery corny super hero movie, which is what Anno could only make nowadays, you are deluding yourself.

They appear in the pupils.

Not canon

3.0 and the massive delay didnt clue you in on what you're in for?

i was still kinda curious but when they announced it was going to be over two hours that was enough of a red flag for me not to even bother.

4.0 is Anno's I-novel about how he grew out of his suicidal depressive period after he got money and a wife. And his relationship with the series itself.

/eva/ peaked throughout that first week and a half. Shame all the spam and crying of shipfags drove all the good posters away.

Attached: 1616646435205.jpg (427x720, 80.27K)

MARI WON