Rei Ayanami is meat. Her clones are all meat. You can do anything you want to them. They aren't human...

Rei Ayanami is meat. Her clones are all meat. You can do anything you want to them. They aren't human. Does that turn you on?

Attached: 2q8hdj.png (1431x1080, 2.3M)

No, I'm not into dead fish and/or necrophilia.

yes

You will never be a real human.
You will never experience real human emotions
You will never have a will
You will never have desire, motivations, ambitions
You will never live, you just exist
You weren't made from love of 2 people
You are only alive because of failure
You will never make decisions by yourself
You will be used as a cum dumpster by Gendo
You will be used as a doll by Shinji
Nobody will love you or care about you
You will be discarded the moment he finds about who you really are
All your 'emotions' are just bad play
You are another failed attempt at creating le mysterious silent girl
You are a doll and always will be so forever
You will never be a real human

Attached: Screenshot_20220327_110819.jpg (1364x1080, 258.44K)

rei is a boring ass character. she can not turn me on.

You can do anything you want to her. Violence not needed

No I always assumed Rei's body had some kind of formaldehyde smell from the cloning chamber

I want to sexually abuse Rei and use her like a real doll just fucking her wherever and however I want, just going for really extreme sex stuff to get a reaction out of her. Then when I fully exhausted I want to hug her while weeping and apologizing for how I treated her.

No.

Why would you care about being inhuman?
Why wouldn't you embrance that your existence is to serve someone's goals?
Why on earth would being that was never human feel be cursed by the human existencial angst?

Pick related - happy inhuman simulacra cheering their new sister starting her service to the mistress.

Attached: aizawa no context 46.png (914x594, 453.06K)

everyone is meat

>happy inhuman simulacra cheering their new sister starting her service to the mistress
They're able to hold a conversation, make a joke and be in a relationship. It's not just that they pass for human, they're more human than half the board.

All of our bodies are meat, it is the divine spirit inside that give us consciousness and makes us human.

Attached: 1643808061947.jpg (720x702, 197.27K)

>it is the divine spirit inside that give us consciousness
VODKA!
You're feeling stronger.
VODKA!
No more feeling bad.

Attached: vodka.jpg (576x576, 68.69K)

Well, they are literally born to serve her mistress emotional needs and posses all knowledge and emotions of her creator. Of course they are more human than the average user, even if one of them is actual otaku shut-in.

A few days ago someone insinuated that my ex gf was a dominatrix and a vampire. A normal vampire not an emotional vampire. After that I'm kind of reconsidering my life choices over here.

Attached: vlad the implyer.jpg (1080x1080, 169.87K)

Is it time for more official nudes?

Cont.

This doesn't change the fact that every single one of them is fundamentally existence dependent on their mistress.

Their feellings are adjusted to the feellings of mistress. Their knowledge synchronises with mistress. And they cannot defy their role without being hurt by the backlash that denies them ability to return to mistress, which they consider to be form of suffering.

Their sole purpose is defined by being extensions of their mistress psyche. Imagine being born knowing that your whole life purpose is serving you mistress lust, but not as the sex object but rather as spare processing unit forced to handle her emotions and trysts. To have your whole existence defined by making your mistress aware of her own desires, to champion them, to give her push when her own awkward nature prevents her from reaching for happiness. To be born aware that your whole personality is merely copy of your mistress, but twisted by focus on narrow subset of emotions that defines you.
And to do this sincerly knowing that her happiness is yours, because you get to partake in all her pleasures even if your body doesn't get any action.

That's the existence of Shiki Aizawa.

Attached: aizawa no context 42.png (886x366, 289.51K)

That needs more context. Who the fuck suspects someone of being a literal vampire?

Are you reconsidering the choices that lead to your relationship, those that lead to the break up or those that lead to having the convo about your ex being literal blood sucking corpse?

I always suspected simps had a few wires crossed but it's different when you hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

Attached: kiritsugu.jpg (600x441, 51.43K)

>Are you reconsidering the choices that lead to your relationship, those that lead to the break up or those that lead to having the convo about your ex being literal blood sucking corpse?
All of the above.

That turns on her daddy Gendo

Attached: IMG_20220328_172544.jpg (778x873, 206.47K)

I have masturbated to the third impact in EoE multiple times and every time I severely question what went wrong in my life

Attached: Reis.png (1440x1080, 2M)

I just jerked off to the 3d impact scene in the End of Evangelion.
Right as I finished the real life montage started, and for some reason I ended up watching it all despite my circumstances.
Then, suddenly, I felt like I was going to cry.
Watching that montage with that piano music after I had just pulled a Shinji at the hospital to the seconds beforehand I felt, truly, like the scene was talking directly to me in that moment.
All of my decisions in that moment and throughout my life were reflected in my own head. I have never felt so personally connected to a work, or honest to God anything I've ever experienced before.
It asked if I felt good, and Shinji said he didn't know. I didn't know, even though I had literally orgasmed a minute ago. Shinji said he didn't know where to find happiness, and asked if it was wrong to have his own dreams.
Was what I had done wrong? Perverting a show and movie I hold so dear to simple fap material? Was this really making me happy? The fact I had just spent all night jerking off alone in my room instead of sleeping? Instead of having a reason to sleep because there's something for me to wake up for?
I swear to God I'm not playing this up, I feel like the movie was literally speaking to me, that I was speaking to myself through what I had just done, through the movie.
I just had to share it with somebody and god knows there's no one else out there but maybe some other deranged autist here who could hope to understand what I just went through.
I've never had such a complicated relationship with a piece of media before.
... That said, I'm probably going to jerk off to it again later.
You did it again?

Learn to read.

The whole character of Shiki is essentially paraler lust processing unit. Of course any plot acurate description of her feelings will sound like craziest simp, because her whole existence is based on three things:
1. Helping her creator realise her sexual desires.
2. Helping her creator to process her sexual desires.
3. Helping her creator to fullfill her sexual desires.

Shiki is literal nympho machine with build in reward mechanism for helping her mistress. It's even in her name, pick related.

Attached: aizawa no context 28.png (557x597, 286.3K)

Frankly, I wish you luck. Everybody has to reconsider their life choices from time to time. Like those that lead to me having actually getting disgusted by woman irl. due to her long rant about her fujo sister.

Shit, I mistyped reply target.

uh... yeah
I did end up sitting through the real life scene again although the poignancy of that situation has unfortunately faded
I did end up noticing that segment actually has IRL nudity in it that I somehow never noticed before
...why did you save that story

Attached: teh_rei.jpg (612x640, 126.9K)

>why did you save that story
Because this is hilarious

Through the whole history of humanity people have been treated as meat, too. Does that turn you on?

Thankfully, I don't get to hear a lot of rants. I got a stage presence irl so people tend not to ask me a whole lot of questions.

>You can do anything you want to her.
Yeah because she'll just sit there and take it, like a doll, and that's just boring. If you stuck it in her, would she even make a face or just blankly stare at you the whole time?

well, I thought it was meaningful

Attached: asuka12.gif (500x338, 557.03K)

Nice to hear that.

Back on topic. If you had learned that the upbeat girl who told you that she likes you is just the simulacrum trying to lead to more reserved/awkward original how would you react?