Bakemonogatari

Hanekawa is now half vampire!

Attached: FPDGBXgWYAULSC-.png (746x1200, 462.52K)

Apparently this connects to a novel from the Off Season (Wazamonogatari) where it's revealed Hanekawa has vampire blood inside of her because of that time Araragi used his blood to save her. She can use some supernatural abilities when the blood is stimulated.

Oh Great's off rails wild ride isnt over yet

And half naked

I don't mind some little changes in the story but this arc is a mess. Ohgreat couldn't contain himself from fucking things up.

Also there is too much of half naked Cat in this arc.

Cat tits

Vampire cat

Attached: 3CBE02A7-24A7-480A-9AC4-5E66BE4A00B3.png (465x328, 169.23K)

Why is Oh Great being shackled by adapting a story from someone else? His main appeal was his incoherent storylines that shift into another form of retardation as the story progressed.

They fear him

Why cant Bake manga get moved to Weekly Young Magazine?
Oh Great seems to be having fun adapting it. Nise is too explicit for WSM Im guessing, and WYM allows more freedom in content. Bake manga sells decent and has a dedicated fanbase, and would probably sell better than most of the magazine.
Why not let Oh Great continue and just move it?
Im assuming Oh great wants to continue drawing, it sells decently enough, and that it sells more than most WYM series.

Bringing up the worst asspull in the entire series isn't making me like the manga any more.

she always was you fucking secondary

But she always was

CatBat?

Attached: bat think.jpg (261x366, 15.56K)

Bump

She is the ultimate villain in the monogatari series. Also she had vampire blood since forever.

>villain
Hanekawa and Araragi are soulmates

Attached: 1512966299850.gif (640x360, 2.96M)

She is wanted in every nation on the world.

based

link to raws?

How do I get the raw physical copies? I know the story already, I just want to have the art. Tried navigating kodansha.co.jp but failed miserably.

Attached: shinobu_oshino_by_drawingshit-d6tqb2e.png (1150x695, 395.94K)