I like Kid. Named after an actual pirate. Acts like an actual pirate...

I like Kid. Named after an actual pirate. Acts like an actual pirate. Has a pretty dogcrap power but somehow managed to get to endgame with it
Tell me who you like the most

Attached: Ekidd.jpg (1200x675, 116.59K)

BB

>Dog crap
You do not know the power of magnetism. He can make conductive material magnetic now so he literally has no weaknesses now.

>Dude can literally play Minecraft in the one piece world now

Attached: magneto_from_marvel_8221.jpg (350x245, 50.41K)

>Has a pretty dogcrap power
Nigga he's fucking Magneto.
That he's too retarded to use his power properly doesn't make the power dogcrap.

For me it's Buggy D. Clown – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

say now again

Buggy's none of those things though

I've always liked him more than Law. I was going to say that I wish he got the push Law got, but I'm glad that he's not a pseudo-Straw Hat like Law.

It's not that he's retarded. He's more of an engineer who's way into punk and metal.

Attached: Kid_as_a_Child.png (249x412, 148.63K)

Magneto powers are pretty op

You just know he was meant to play a much bigger part in the story, but Oda scrapped that. To think he'd end up with less screen time than Capone

what is bonneys deal? she was tied up by blackbeard then akainu came (she escaped somehow)
then went to the top of the red line

Oda has a soft spot for family.

Didn't he just tag teamed big mom with law's help?

He and Luffy feel like actual rivals compared to Law and Luffy who are more like bros.

user Wano isn't Kidd's arc. Kidd was first introduced as Shanks' arch nemesis.
Oda is a writer who plans years ahead. Do you really think he has no plans for Kidd? How many times has Oda proven you wrong?

I guess he's still gonna go after shanks? Or has he had enough of getting tortured by yonkos?

Law is Luffy's cum rag.
Let's be real here. He man has nothing now but to help Luffy.

If Oda wanted to do more with kid he could. Dude has strength on par with Luffy when they're both hand cuffed with seastone.

If Oda can make up the gear systems out of fucking rubber there's no reason he couldn't give Kidd some bullshit physical upgrade like increasing the electric charges in his muscles through electromagnetics, or hardening the iron in his blood together to give him a stronger defense, or throwing said hardened iron forward in his punches to increase striking power.

nah he's too stupid for this

>Has a pretty dogcrap power but somehow managed to get to endgame with it
Only to become utterly irrelevant thanks to O MY NIKA SUN GOD CHOSEN ONE.