What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Attached: 3829849234793247.jpg (350x490, 26.46K)

ahoge

society

he thought himself different than the others, but he was the same

female dominated household.

YA HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yeah how many times do you have to hear that before you're driven to murder?

Being a very grumpy boy.

starved for bussy

Attached: 86FCC07D-6EF1-4EC7-A2F5-B9D40ECA2F18.jpg (480x480, 57.17K)

He had his priorities straight. Everyone else in the world can fuck off.

Too pretty to make friends

Imagine being a teacher like Shizuka who did a shitty job at supervising the kids at school as soon as Hachiman and Yukino thinks that the Service Club is the place where they can have a higher position to impose their shitty life experiences onto others, causing Hayato and Yumiko's clique to rightfully resent the obligation of having to give social support to those two black-haired people who were acting like bigger obnoxious brats than them.

Nothing? Beside playing some funny skits with his thirsty teacher and little sister once in a while, he's not someone that bring problems to others intentionally

Sexually confused

Being a grump.

He knows he can't bang his sexy sister

Terminal Literallymeitis

incel who didn't realize he was actually a chad

He didn't fuck the teacher.

Attached: mpv-shot0687.jpg (1920x1080, 278.37K)

A kid who has accepted he will only be a loser and gave up on love and friendships. Yukino comes into the picture and becomes his sunshine on a cloudy day, then he decides to see the value in human relationships again then viola! GENUINE! Just like that!

Attached: 1449889350277.jpg (960x544, 92.89K)

You keep saying this every thread, but Hayato clique kept coming to 8man for help all the time and bugging him about his relationship with the Yukinoshita family.

I am thankful for the Hi-per Pinch Doujinshi of them.

Chose the wrong girl, making him a perpetual loser in life

BOO HOOO THE MOST PERFECT GIRL IN SCHOOL LOVES ME
WOE IS ME!!!

cope