One Piece

- Chapter 1,045: “Next Level”.
- In the Color Spread, Straw Hat crew is sitting together with letters “Sea of Liberation”.
- All chapter is about Luffy Vs. Kaidou. The battle is VERY FUNNY, you will enjoy a lot reading it (more than any Spoiler or summary).
- Kaidou comments how unusual Luffy's fruit is: it turns environment into rubber (like Paramecia) but also transforms user (like Zoan).
- Luffy uses a new attack called “Gomu Gomu no Gigant” turning his entire body into giant. He looks like a God.
- Momonosuke and Yamato reach the rooftop and see Luffy's new form.
- Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers.
- At the end of the chapter, Luffy punches Kaidou's face very hard.
- Luffy: "This is fun, right Kaidou?"

No break next week

Attached: 1045-14.png (1752x1300, 1.31M)

>- Kaidou comments how unusual Luffy's fruit is: it turns environment into rubber (like Paramecia) but also transforms user (like Zoan).
>- Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers.
Guess if we can destroy the story this way with a mega asspull we may as well go all out with little ones.

>inb4 luffy's heart stops working

>- At the end of the chapter, Luffy punches Kaidou's face very hard.
>- Luffy: "This is fun, right Kaidou?"

CHAPTER 137 OF WANO
GIVE IT UP FOR CHAPTER 137

Attached: GIVE IT UP FOR WANO.jpg (2560x1436, 487.76K)

>Luffy: "This is fun, right Kaidou?"
I wonder if Luffy means this genuinely, or he's mocking Kaido for what he said earlier about having fun now that he's getting his ass kicked

>in just two chapters wano will be longer than all of water 7
>the only thing longer than it is punk hazard+dressrosa
jesus fucking christ

Attached: 1644291269493.png (790x865, 737.83K)

It's like its a big turning point in the story and not a bunch of little adventures

Christ Kaido is such a boring antagonist

Makes sense that Luffy can keep fighting for so long now, at least.

O MY RUBBER MYTHICAL ZOAN

Is Luffy still not using armament tho?

>no awakening for kaido
>doens't even go down this chapter
>fight sounds good but it just ends on another punch with nothing happening
After all these chapters, it's this one that's starting to make me feel the drag.
We're back to Yamato, Momo, and Luffy on the roof, except Luffy got a makeover this time.

Attached: 1641792039715.jpg (680x680, 101.44K)

I feel like he's mocking him, luffy is a sycho

Kaido really is the best villain

>Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers
I'm afraid of where this is going

keep telling you niggas, he's already awakened. should temper yourself with that thought until we see otherwise. it makes sense with the fruit.

>Act 3 is longer than Skypiea+Jaya

>- Luffy uses a new attack called “Gomu Gomu no Gigant” turning his entire body into giant. He looks like a God. I was waiting for this. I was expecting this in the next arc

Nah, but he should just get serious again instead of taking hits to observe him.

O MY DRUMS OF LIBERATION

How about Gear 5 being fucking powerful
Stupid nikka

>oh no the arc where Luffy topples the literal power ceiling of the entire fucking series is LOOOOONG

Idiot.

Aokiji vs Akainu lasted for a week
Luffy vs Kaido is just beggining

I thought the awakening was the dragon form, being his base form a fucking fish

It's not listed in these spoilers, but one leaker said there is a Kaido flashback this chapter + "gossip" from around the world (don't know what that means)

>in just one more Volume Wano has the most books surpassing East Blue's 12.

This is why "invicible antagonists" suck. It's cool and hype at first, but after 50 chapters you just want the fight to be done.

I miss her.

Attached: 0c28d130fab41588679b015f4e601b6a.jpg (1070x1370, 927.72K)

Please Oda, not a nothingburger chapter, at least explain the issue of Kaido's awakening.