RWBY - Ice Queendom

This scene was made by Hiroto Nagata the guy who did the action stuffs in Magia Record, how excited are you that RWBY is anime now?
youtu.be/QIaCdthw5qM

Attached: rwbynagata.webm (852x480, 425.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo3vxDELIa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Yo3vxDELIa8
Here are his examples

Attached: FOqEeeJWYAcwKwO.jpg (3000x1479, 522.05K)

I have refused to watch this since Monty Oum died. Apparently, the fanbase became supper trannified shortly afterward, so I won't reneg that decision.

Do you fuckers really need a fucking general?

pretty much, I only ever watched rwby for 2 reasons\
1. ruby was cute
2. monty was making fight scenes
Then the they tried to "write" yet RT was never capable of such a feat .

>dream sequence
LMAO just when I thought RWBY couldn't get any more pathetic

Seriously it's gonna be another shitfest because it's not an what if or au.

Respectable reasons. Unfortunately I’m still watching because this trainwreck of a show is hard to look away from

I know many of us people feel the same way but I'm sure that Monty still want us to watch his girls in anime if he's alive he would be proud of it.

We actually managed to get a few threads with hundreds of replies that managed to stay (relatively) civil. PLEASE don't fucking ruin it with constant threads. Wait until the bitch is actually out.

With the kind of production team this has the anime is guaranteed to be better than any new Volume RWBY has gotten. It’s a shame it’s stuck to the mainline canon and not it’s own thing.

When do we get the SHAFT fanservice?

Why does RWBY in general have such a massive following with Japanese fans?

Do it for Monty and Shane.

and only as a filler. Just like Grimm Eclipse.

Don't you mean yurifanservice?

Didn't one of them die cursing the current management?

You're mixing terms incorrectly.

>Shane
I don't care who he is I only want to hear Monty's opinion

Imagine the seething Adam will cause if he makes an appearance

Are they gonna make it good this time?

holy fucking garbage bitrate

Monty passed away from a food allergy complication. Shane was pretty much the only person who was really close with Monty and more or less his prodigy and the headliner with the animations and fight scenes and some of the story direction but RT is so fucking retarded he ended up a few years ago writing an open letter explaining how retarded the management is and how much they've deviated from what Monty wanted and what they agreed on doing. People dismissed his letter but now its all out in the open vindicating what he said about Rooster Teeth pretty much running the show into the ground with their original characters and story arcs after V2.

I dunno about anyone dying cursing the management, I know Weiss VA mocked and bullied Pyrrha's VA over her characters death and she might've ended up homeless.

It doesn't. Arcsissy putted in bbtag and now you have these delusional weebs who think their garbage franchise anywhere on par with shit like Harry Potter and Peanuts over there.

How does Any Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

>I don't care who he is
retard
>Weiss
is she a nazi now

Why did they make this so dramatic?

Attached: I-hate-you.jpg (1066x1176, 129.25K)

The only mega western franchise in Japan was Star Wars and Disney ran into the ground trying to suck off China with the Sequel Trilogy and spin-offs.

Japanese people can only relate to autism, please understand.

We get to see Weiss' face.

You mentioned China, so you lose.

Is there even anything RT is capable of doing right without fucking it up?

They're OTP

LOL he won't.

The story was horrible in v1 and v2 as well though, basically non existent & only the most mind numbing of anime tropes. I’ll never understand the idea that the show somehow “went downhill" after v2, it was always horrible

Yes, because Disney are dumb jew retards who wanted to suck off China. They've killed the appeal to the Japanese who only give a shit about Lucas' Star Wars stuff. You aren't understanding, nothing Western pop-culture wise was bigger then Star Wars in Japan, then Disney fucked it up.