They should make a miniseries about Kid Itachi getting brainwashed and trained by the Leaf Village government to kill...

They should make a miniseries about Kid Itachi getting brainwashed and trained by the Leaf Village government to kill his whole clan

Attached: itachi.jpg (1920x1080, 288.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Itachi_Shinden_Book:_Light_and_Darkness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It happened as filler naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Itachi_Shinden_Book:_Light_and_Darkness

Sounds like a very interesting premise, please share your location so we can discuss this in further detail.

Attached: Konoha_council.png (1913x1080, 1.9M)

Wtf was Hiruzen's deal?

sounds like a bummer

Kill yourself, narutard.

but it would be a good prelude to Sasuke's final revenge arc where he kills all the Kages and joins forces with the Ōtsutsuki

>brainwashed
But he had Hokage-level wisdom and chose to kill his whole clan.

he became the greates genjutsu user because he had been genjutsu'd by leaf authorities from a young age to kill his whole clan. That's my headcanon but I feel like it's basically implied within the series

Only if pic related is the main love interest.

Attached: artoria_pendragon_saber_winter_schnee_and_kawasumi_ayako_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_iesupa__f066ef97d753e2bd63ead68f4d7eabf1.jpg (740x851, 90.53K)

He was just getting painaled until he gave in

Why would they?

yeah since making this thread I've reconsidered.
They should make a flashback arc in Boruto to the intrigue and conspiracy involving the Uchiha's, going into detail about how horrible the leaf government was to Itachi, as a prelude for Sasuke to turn evil again, joining the Ōtsutsuki, killing all of the kages including Naruto, and marrying Karin

not really he was a master of genjutsu so in reality none of the genjutsu would affect him.
Remember this he was the only sharingan user with a level 3 sharingan when he was 5 and reached transition when he was 16 or 18.
Also he had an IQ of 180 he knew what would happen in the future before it happened (like implanting the jutsu on sasuke to react to obito and madara sharingan).
Besides he didn't kill the clan is what someone said.
reality
>Itachi killed his parents and woke up the mangekyou
>Madara (obito) saw how easy to manipulate are the uchiha so he used them this time he took advantage of his position as ally of them to destroy them.
>The uchihas didn't do shit when the kyubi attacked and the only uchihas seen are itachi and shisui because they are loyal to konoha instead of their clan.
>going into detail about how horrible the leaf government was to Itachi, as a prelude for Sasuke to turn evil again
that would be moire rettcon then anything and would be shit.
We got the backstory of itachi on naruto and he saw how shitty the uchihas are and how they planned the kyubi attack and didn't care about the other people in the village (made by kishimoto).
Why are you trying to put
>muuh he was brainwashed
when in reality the uchiha didn't care about the village at all (just remember the kyubi attack and how hey allowed obito to get inside)
Sasuke turning evil is just bullshit from a borutard same as anko getting fat,besides makes no sense him being able to kill the kages.
>Naruto right arm of hashirama and kyubi unlimited power
>Killer B a monster among monster sasuke couldn't do shit to him in the past and he couldn't do shit now (crippled bastard)
so there you have two people that beat him to pulp yet you say he was able to kill them makes no sense specially when he can't use most of the jutsus he was able to use (kuchiyose requires both hands,katon jutsu require both hands,shinra tensei requires both hands and so on)

this if itachi didn't stop them sasuke would have ended up dead and in the bingo book when he left the village at 12 years which didn't happen because the village was in debt with itachi (kinda weird providing a home and food for someone that was deemed part of the problem)

I wanted to make justification for Sasuke to turn evil again in Boruto, but to be honest I haven't seen a big chunk of Shippuden and I'm not exactly clear on how madara and obito play into the whole thing, don't spoil though I'm currently watching through shippuden in the pain arc

No

>he was a master of genjutsu so in reality none of the genjutsu would affect him.
Do you have proof?
Other than Kurenai?
I don’t agree with the user you replied to about being put under a genjutsu, but I doubt he was completely immune to all genjutsu.
In fact, I know he wasn’t, because there have been times when it worked on him.

Who in Konoha at that time can put Itachi under a genjutsu?

>Who in Konoha at that time
I don’t know, and I don’t care, because that’s not what I’m talking about.

Maybe the Hokage or someone genjutsu'd Itachi from a very young age like 3 or 4 to brainwash him against his clan.
Itachi does act kind of irrational and crazy like he was brainwashed or abused

Or in a war?