Where are the chapter comments?

Where are the chapter comments?

Attached: mangadex.png (604x250, 21.92K)

eternally btfo

Attached: 1541789698159.png (500x500, 101.4K)

You just miss scanlation drama.

Why would you read the chapter comments

i never really saw scanlation drama in the comments

i only see scanslation drama on Any Forums
Like for Liar Satsuki\

discussion is fun

In the trash, where it belongs. Mangadex comments were on the level of Facebook/Twitter stupidity, running on drama every single day, other than that just the most idiotic takes on a given series.

>i never really saw scanlation drama in the comments
You weren’t following the right series.

>discussion is fun
Do it elsewhere, like in a certain image board.

Is there really an imageboard where I can discuss manga that isn't shounenshit or romcoms?

>discussion is fun
but mangadex was the opposite of discussion, it was just autists screeching into the void.

Attached: lihito.jpg (248x351, 33.54K)

In the trash where they belong.

Yes, create a thread and don’t be be an impatient little kid, if your thread fails to gain traction just try another time till it works. Every single series has had a successful thread in this place, no matter how many times it got buried before.

As an Anjou reader who's been reading from the beginning (the _anq days), fuck scanlation drama and fuck Hatigarm and every scan group that sided with them

>said desktop design was just temporarily using the mobile layout when they first relaunched and that it would be updated soon
>now say that the desktop design is final and that they never actually intended to change it
hacks

Gone, may they never come back

seems they outsourced it to kitsu.io

I hope HOMBRE smacks their asses again

HOOOOOOOOOOMMMMBRREE

so... Any Forums?

Where are the view counts so I can shitpost?

Only the shounenshit generals

It looks like they learned a lesson. Comment section and number faggotry breeds drama. They're both gone, now.

to bully esl translators and make them cry.

Attached: sea.jpg (1254x1426, 643.95K)

Any Forums moves wayyyy too fast for this nowadays, you need bait or any other kind of provocation in your OP for it to take off