Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS

Just saw the episode and gotta say i was pleasantly pleased by the way the writers decided how Yuga would defeat Luke. Everyone knows Luke is the strongest duelist in the Anime and to have Yuga straight-up defeat him wouldn't have made sense writing-wise after everything we've seen. So instead they opted to have Yuga use the ID trick to catch Luke off guard. A really neat way to end the duel. Giving Yuga the win he so much desired and ending it on a sentimental note fitting to the situation. The weirdest but also one of the most beautifully scripted ceremonial duels in the franchise. It was masterfully done

Attached: High IQ Luke.webm (920x516, 2.81M)

I was satisfied none of the ships were confirmed. Yugioh has always been a kids show and we don't need romance to ruin the characters to begin with.

Yeah that was great. I knew Yuga would win but I was scared of how they would pull it off. I didn't want them to hurt Luke's character but the way they chose how to do it was very much the best possible way Yuga could have defeated Luke. As a Lukefag I couldn't have asked for a better way to end it

Agreed, many shows of the same nature never have the need to conclude the character's arcs with romance. I've always preferred the writers to let the story and its developments speak for themselves.
They ended both characters' arcs so well. Overall i only have a few gripes about how they handled their characters at certain times but at the end of the day, i think they did a solid job at making a show with two protagonists.

Attached: 123456789086.jpg (1366x768, 405.55K)

I wanted to see more of these characters.

Attached: 1648398352725.jpg (1280x720, 235.18K)

Incredibly wasted together with Nanaho and Yoshio. i would have definitely wanted to see more of the Goha Siblings. They have a lot of ptential

Based

I don't know if it's the simple story that makes the writing stand out so much. But this is the first time i feel a YGO show so tightly put together. Everything or mostly everything has a reason to be there and no moment is wasted, everything comes together in the end even if sometimes it doesn't turn out the way we would have hoped. It was a good move to change all the YGO staff. These people have mastered the Kodomo genre

Attached: FPA9DSfaIAkX7U-.jpg (2048x1448, 296.06K)

It ended in such a mystery way I don't know what to think of it.

Attached: 1646263082815.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

At least pic-related 100% confirms Go Rush!! is indeed a sequel so you can expect to get some of your questions answered.

Attached: [entameSubs] Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS - Episode 92 [END] [720p].mkv_20220328_195221.307.png (1280x720, 842.06K)

it's certainly a funny joke in a montage but it's quite nebulous. He's certainly an alien type so he could fit into go rush. But imagine if It tried to extrapolate anything from all the other characters in that montage or from whatever order they were in. It would still be hard to say anything concrete.

Attached: 1645890504031.jpg (1440x1440, 618.7K)

Amazing final better then arc v and drains

Based

Attached: 1648598717567.jpg (720x720, 133.13K)

Two years without Yuga must have been a living hell for Luke. I can't even imagine him properly functioning in a world without him. What i would do to get a spin-off showcasing those years.

Sevens has:

>third worst MC
>second worst main girl
>worst rival
>worst cast
>worst story
>worst gimmick
>worst duels
>worst AS monster
>worst OPs/EDs
>worst antagonists
>worst final boss
>second worst final

This is going to be the copypasta for the rest of the year huh?

>not mentioning the artstyle which was the main thing that filtered people from Sevens

Skipping school, ignoring his sister, brushing off Romin, and staring at the sky every single day. Maybe he returned to Master Duels

Attached: FO3aPS7VUAISr3O.jpg (1378x2039, 292.71K)

Should have been a woman. The new cast is missing more girls

Attached: FPBDx7_acAQnqY6.jpg (1728x2160, 206.64K)

I hope these characters have wacky eye powers.

Attached: 1647232118282.jpg (640x400, 111.26K)