Untitled

Attached: 1640400590609.png (644x770, 598.1K)

Attached: download (3).jpg (1280x720, 79.92K)

Have tea?

I bet that kotatsu smells good.

Cute fox onahole

illegal

drunk, teasing Senkou when

Season 2 never :(

Is she long?

I hate it when Manga like this go off the rails and start focusing on boring side characters.
Who exactly gives two shits about his neighbors?

What would it take to get actual romantic development between her and Nakano?

His neighbor with the short hair is cute and so is her dumb genki fox spirit. How would you have written it so it didn't get boring and repetitive while involving no new characters? All I can think of is traveling but that kind of defeats the premise.

Sora rapes Nakano, that's the only way.

Attached: 1616938118214.webm (800x450, 2.43M)

I'd write it slower from the start so that it doesn't get to the point where I'd have to introduce new characters so that it doesn't become repetitive after only 20 or so chapters.
Too many inconveniences just got brushed off as a joke, like how Senko had no problem going to Nakano's office and bringing him food, or how was Nakano going to explain Senko to his family, author just wrote it all off with magic in a single chapter.
Same happened with "Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai" if you read it. The original premise was about MC living with his unconventional robot wife and how he's going to explain his relationship to other people that don't understand it, but instead author just wrote everyone to easily accept his relationship with no problems and there was nothing left to explore.

Sneko

Attached: _senko_sewayaki_kitsune_no_senko_san_drawn_by_rimukoro_7f0f6e7dbfa90fe361a26fa75b0b4256.png (611x900, 1.1M)

>Dogakobo so S2 never

Attached: dont like senko.jpg (1254x1073, 427.78K)

Is that "my wife has no emotions"
Not alot of people actually accept him in that manga

This is a nice thread :3

But none of them seem to have any impact on MC or the robot. I think it would be much more fun if he tried to hide/deny his relationship sometimes, it would result in some actually interesting interactions between MC and his robot besides the "I love my wife, ok?" "ok" end of the chapter.

She just has to disguise herself as an Umaru.

This , never ever.
If I hadn't thought about suicide enough already today...