Do people really pay money to watch anime?

Do people really pay money to watch anime?

Why?

Attached: c.jpg (1420x1292, 101.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si
sukebei.nyaa.si
tokyotosho.info
anirena.com
anidex.info
nyaa.iss.one
nyaa.iss.ink
fap.iss.one
nyaa.ink
tokyotosho.se
tokyo-tosho.net
animetosho.org
mirror.animetosho.org
shanaproject.com
share.acgnx.se
bangumi.moe
animelayer.ru
ggbases.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unless you think your time is worthless, you too have spent a lot of the value in your life on anime.

Young people pirate less in general.

can't be a paypig if you don't pay

Normalfags are retarded.

What is this logo even supposed to be

ads are gay on the phone bruh

I just spent $175 for Etotama BDs

But anime is free to anyone with an internet connection.

Nice shill thread.

Convenience

My girlfriend only watches dubs, and it's hard to find dubs for our local language (portuguese), meanwhile crunchyroll and funimation have all of them

You can copy paste shit from your laptop/PC onto your phones memory, or even torrent on your phone.

At least you got a physical object. But paying for digital? I don't get it.

>pass user as well
Excellent bait, 8/10.

ninibros...

That amount of money monthly is basically irrelevant to me and it's quicker and easier than torrenting onto the plex server on my NAS for watching on TV. I usually only torrent things in Netflix jail.

smells like andriod fag to me
i wouldn't know i have iPhone

microsoft pays for me

There's a lot of cope arguments to be had but the truth is they're just too stupid to pirate.
>no, I'm just lazy!!
Takes less clicks to pirate than it does registering and paying for a subscription

Based niniposter

Wrong.

They want to support the industry

I can kind of understand it since not every country has anime dedicated channels or anime blocks on TV, But if the service is as shit as the one you posted then people need to pirate instead

Attached: Funimation and CrunSHITroll.jpg (2185x666, 374.01K)

Laziness and moralfaggotry.

A thread died for this.

>i wouldn't know i have iPhone
That's a shame. Next time get an android phone.

>They want to support the industry
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry. That's just very amusing.

>Takes less clicks to pirate than it does registering and paying for a subscription
Hah. You aren't entering your PayPal/CC info even every month friend. It absolutely is a convenience thing. When I started I was downloading avis and mkvs(and even some realmedia files) from IRC xdcc servers. But the money just doesn't register for me now and the torrent are mostly just streamrips anyways.

sorry not gay

Attached: 1614095462871.png (1544x1544, 1.36M)

I don't know, to support the industry?!

nyaa.si
sukebei.nyaa.si
tokyotosho.info
anirena.com
anidex.info
nyaa.iss.one
nyaa.iss.ink
fap.iss.one
nyaa.ink
tokyotosho.se
tokyo-tosho.net
animetosho.org
mirror.animetosho.org
shanaproject.com
share.acgnx.se
bangumi.moe
animelayer.ru
ggbases.com

sushi, that's my best guess

Attached: IMG_20220329_195439.jpg (1420x1292, 207.36K)

Buying merchandise or physical copies is a better way to support the creators.

Its a sushi roll / anime-style eye

I pay for anime for the same reason I don't shop at Walmart. Convenience.

You have to be 18 years of age to post here.

The sad thing is normalfags and casualniggers actually believe giving money to the jews at CR (now fucking SONY) is supporting the industry in any way whatsoever.

Are there any stats on this like percentage wise/as a proportion? Obviously more people pirate because more people exist on the internet, but is it as large of a group as it used to be?

>What is this logo even supposed to be.
A uncircumcised penis seen from the top

nta, but go back to pol retard

Based

Attached: piracy kim dotcom.png (1024x576, 741.05K)

I got a better one: abolish all IP

ITODDLERS

Absolutely based

Attached: 1568266007177.jpg (354x340, 27.27K)

No thanks. Enjoy paying for an inferior service, dipshit.

>normalfags and casualniggers
It's called having a job. Something an incel Any Forums neet wouldn't understand.

Anime has only gotten worse over the past 2 decades though. You're supporting it into the ground.

>He doesn't block adds on his phone.

Attached: 1642986415552.gif (400x287, 462.18K)

HOLY SHIT, IS THAT A 1SEED TORRENT THAT WILL TAKE 6 MONTHS TO DOWNLOAD 6 EPISODES BECAUSE IT IS NOT COMPRESSED AND EACH EPISODE IS 1TERABYTE? I FUCKING LOVE TORRENT!

Attached: 1386251448236.jpg (864x594, 105.74K)

my zoomer sibling doesn't know how to pirate, doesn't like seeing coomer ads on kissanime type sites, and is afraid of getting a virus
all the way up through college I was jobless and pirated everything but then I got a job and now I am a patron of the arts
I literally don't give a shit about whether other people pirate or pay

nice buzzwords. lurk 2 years before posting

I work and I still pirate, why would you even pay to stream anime that funds the destruction of anime? Going to nyaa is way easier.

Attached: 1773340662416.png (1251x850, 929.46K)

>Anime has only gotten worse over the past 2 decades though.
objectively wrong.

>I literally don't give a shit about whether other people pirate or pay
How fucking dare you post on Any Forums without expressing how your way is superior and everyone is dumb but you.

I'm able to derive enjoyment from even the shittiest anime I watch, so I'm okay with that.

Attached: 1497750633152.jpg (1280x720, 75.1K)

I've had a job for years and I'm no casual. Get the fuck out and take your buzzwords with you.

You don't work, incel. It's not the "destruction" of anime. You don't know anything about the entertainment industry at large that you don't read here. You're a fucking moron. Touch grass.

because i'm not 14 anymore and a couple bucks for convenience is better than dealing with torrents and shit

Go back to faggot

Is this bait or are you genuinely autistic, bordering on retarded?

This literally never happens

>Any Forums: "why do people pay for convenient streaming service?"
>also Any Forums: "look at my shelf of imported manga I never read!"

Attached: 1580171745384.png (567x631, 354.38K)

found the isekai&idol-enjoying retard

I wonder how many posts these days are just GPT

VRV at the beginning had everything and it really had al to f potential

and then greed corrupted everyone and they all just had to make their own special streaming service that no one will pay for

If said convenient streaming service had half of the stuff I wanted to watch I would maybe consider subscribing, but as it is now there's no way i'll shell out 9,99 or whatever the price is for bad subs and a limited selection

How does Any Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

not really. you either get casual retards on reddit or white noise trolling here. discussion is a dead concept