Proves CG doesn't have to look like shit

>proves CG doesn't have to look like shit
>industry standard CG is still shit 5 years later
huh

Attached: 1644395012522.png (1280x720, 978.12K)

But it looks like shit.

Much like 2d animation, CG takes talent and effort.
The more talented you are the more likely you'll be working on something better like a movie or high profile series.
Hence why industry standard CG is shit.

This. If you are a good CGI animator, why would be working for peanuts in anime?

houseki no shit looked like shit and the animation was terrible

Fuck off with your revisionist garbage

Attached: Houseki no Kuni 1x01.jpg (1920x1080, 362.71K)

>proves CG doesn't have to look like shit
>industry standard CG is still shit 7 years later

Attached: 1439140445349.png (452x397, 211.02K)

One day I’m going to marry phos

It's not like they can just give all the other studios software to suddenly stop sucking at CG.

>>proves CG doesn't have to look like shit
?

Based Etotama poster, this is really the best 3dcg I saw in any tv anime so far but it doesn't have the same recognition because it wasn't as popular due to no shitty youtubers shilling it like HnK.

Newniggers always site awful uses of CG like this shit, kemono friends, godzilla etc. as examples of "le good anime cg"
Instead of stuff like promare and DBZ broly

DBS broly I mean

etotama was the best CG show by a wide mile and nobody talks about it

It was only good by anime standards. It was an ugly show overall.

>CG
that's probably why

DBS Broly's CGI was terrible, easily worst parts of tne movie. That ugly forced dimension too.

>site

>kemono friends
people actually point to that as good CG? It's entire appeal is that it's jank as fuck

yeah I couldn't think of a second example

I've seen a handful of people say it's a good usage of CGI, though never that the models or animations themselves are quality, but those are the kinds of fanboys who refuse to admit that anything they like has flaws.