The judge in the case stated that the manga author's crimes were "a malicious act that promotes the sexual exploitation...

>The judge in the case stated that the manga author's crimes were "a malicious act that promotes the sexual exploitation of children and is detrimental to the health of society," and sentenced Suzuki to a one-year and two-month prison sentence, which will be suspended for three years. Under Japanese law, that sentence basically means that Suzuki will be released but will be on probation for three years; if he is found guilty of another offense during that time, he will have to serve out his full prison sentence.

twitter.com/suzuki_kenya/status/1508753060620759040

welp

Attached: Screenshot.png (648x538, 484.5K)

based, kill all pedos

He got off better than expected desu

if you want to talk about pedophilia go to Any Forums
>he says on Any Forums
>on Any Forums out of all boards

>Does titty manga.
>Its a pedo.
Just like Watsuki his work didn't reflect his taste in girls

>one-year and two-month
that's not bad. I hope he just sets up fantia or something, and continues his series with money from fans

Was it actual CP though or just 17 years old bullshit?

Any chance he will work on Galko chan again?

good riddance. if you don't have the self control to just not aquire cheese pizza you can't be trusted

Another one to the list, we got Rurouni Kenshin, No Game No Life and now Galko

Who else am I missing?

Where do you think you are?

It was a nudist magazine that is legal in some european countries, the magazine itself is german, from what anons told me there were nude children there but it wasn't supposed to be sexual.

Dude is suicidal

It's 3DPD so he deserves it.

kill yourself pedo. love how this proofs that japan doesn't support pedoshit

Any Forums is the designated pedo board. go back

>one-year and two-month for cp
too little

Attached: 1648587790451.jpg (1080x857, 322.37K)

>suspended sentence
So nothing.

Ironic lolicon can't help exposing itself as always.

the books used to be legal in japan, they got made illegal a few years ago when japan made their CP laws stricter to try and fit in more with the international community after their tokyo olympics bid got approved.

Attached: file.png (1292x242, 174.17K)

Attached: Pro lolicon Miura.png (700x1500, 1013.84K)