Watamote finale predictions

how probable is an university spin-off / sequel?

I believe that this shit is going to finish after the school festival arc, i don't believe that tomoko is getting a girlfriend; if tomoko gets a confession / confess, it's a coin toss between yuri or uchi

Attached: cute_and_canon.png (442x561, 128.12K)

>an university
Tomoko will be so overwhelmed by college she will revert to her old self and the manga will be good again

it ends with tomoko visiting an endocrinologist

>how probable is an university spin-off / sequel?
unlikely. Not for plot or writing reasons, but because it's clear that the creators are stretching out the last year so thin because they don't intend to continue it beyond highschool.

Getting a gf can add a hundred more chapters of them going through the relationship steps and tropes.
Besides, Tomoko will not go to university and get her heart broken and become a hikikomori

>it's a coin toss between yuri or uchi
It'd be funnier for her to follow through on NTRing her kouhai's loser boyfriend.

It should've ended a long, long time ago. It's been years since Tomoko has shown any significant level of creepiness. Read the first dozen chapters again. It's a whole 'nother level.

I'm still hoping for a sutprise incest end.

she's going to kill her dad and marry her mom

Tomoko will become her brother's live in maid.

Or, you know, they're doing the extremely common thing where you take a cash cow and you milk it as long as possible.
They're gonna make her last high school months take two years, then they're gonna start a college series which will run another six.

Based.

Inbreeding

The only solution.

what's that

the true ending of watamote, tomoko happily married to her stalker

Attached: 9ee758e15fa621ffaeba0501ad3ca050.jpg (421x697, 53.22K)

That one doujin where they meet in the train and Tomoko gets molested. It's so damned realistic. Made me industrial strength diamonds when I first read it.

It was all a dream.

It's ending?

and that's a good thing

The anime gave me the impression that she's a lesbian and doesn't know it and that class prez in the last episode was a potential love interest. Then I checked the manga an was really disappointed she was paired with some pathetic self-insert low life