Healer Girl

3Hz finally made Flip Flappers season 2. Or maybe it's just an ad for a real idol group. Too early to tell. Directed by Irie fucking Yasuhiro.

Attached: visual_02.jpg (1335x1887, 946.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knMDDROi3aI
youtube.com/watch?v=RrUVdBKM2Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=T-I82IZatt4
youtube.com/watch?v=49UDf5sTfMU
youtube.com/watch?v=QBU90ipdUxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kana Fujii
Apprentice healer in training at the Karasuma Voice Healing Center. She is a cheerful and positive mood maker and loves to sing. She is fascinated by a healer who helped her when she was a child.

Attached: kana_visual.png (578x1220, 234.26K)

Reimi Itsushiro
She is a young lady from a noble and respectable family. She works with Kana and Hibiki at the Karasuma Voice Healing Center to become a healer. She adores Risai Karasuma more than anyone else and struggles to get close to her whenever she can.

Attached: remi_visual.png (578x1220, 246.55K)

Hibiki Morishima
An apprentice healer who loves to sing, she is the eldest of six siblings and is a good cook. Her family is a farmer in the countryside, and she currently lives in a rented room at the Karasuma Voice Healing Center.

Attached: hibiki_visual.png (578x1220, 248.32K)

Sonia Yanagi
She is a first-year high school student at the same school as Kana. She has already qualified as a C-level healer through an overseas skipping class system. For some reason, she sees Riasai, a renowned genius healer, as her rival.

Attached: sonia_visual.png (578x1220, 232.13K)

Ria Karasuma
She runs the Karasuma Voice Healing Clinic and is the master of Kanata's healers. She is a gifted healer and is called the "witch" of the voice medicine world.

Attached: rie_visual.png (578x1220, 322.32K)

Shoko Nagisa
Pharmacist working at Karasuma Voice Therapy Clinic. She has known Riasai since their school days, and is a friendly person who is not afraid to talk to anyone.

Attached: shoko_visual.png (578x1220, 274.44K)

Shinobu Honosaka
Granddaughter of Honosaka Clinic. She is a childhood friend of Sonia's and aspires to become a "sonic musician" who composes healing music.

Attached: shinobu_visual.png (578x1220, 200.17K)

VAs, if you care about that sort of thing.

Attached: Untitled.png (805x298, 96.53K)

Airs at 11:00 PM JST, April 4th on TOKYO MX and BS11. Domestic streaming will be delayed by half an hour. No English license is confirmed yet.

The next Flip Flappers
The next Wonder Egg

OP: Feel You, Heal You: youtube.com/watch?v=knMDDROi3aI
ED: Believe like Singing: youtube.com/watch?v=RrUVdBKM2Bc
Both sung by the irl group Healer Girl

Preview: youtube.com/watch?v=T-I82IZatt4
Animated OP: youtube.com/watch?v=49UDf5sTfMU
Animated ED: youtube.com/watch?v=QBU90ipdUxI

So, will you watch it with me, Any Forums?

It's DOA but I will still watch it because the song is nice and cute girls.

Is this yuri?

All-girl anime originals are something I pretty much always try to check out.

I remember this being announced ages ago and wasn't aware they had finally gotten it off the ground, interesting.
Looks like generic idolshit so I'll probably give this a miss unless 3Hz does something really special with it.

bump

I've been impressed by anime originals that look like generic idolshit before, so I'm willing to give it a chance, but I'm not going to hold my breath on it being good.

bump

last bump

Wow, threads are dead before the show even started. And to think I was planning to watch this.