Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1648582408597.jpg (1440x1080, 183.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wd_nW-XmB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you hate dogs you're not even human

the plant

Any dog that isn’t wolf-like in shape is worthless. You should only have a dog if you have a job for it, and space to let it sleep outside. “Dog people” are the true subhumans. If you want a pet you can coddle get a cat

ok mohammed

whoever took that screenshot

This scene was uncomfortable to watch.

The ugly little girl with horns growing out of her head for trying to adopt a puppy against the rules. They were just the student council giving her her punishment.

TOMATENSOßE
DA WAR DIE GANZE ZEIT.... TOMATENSOßE... IN DER VASE
youtube.com/watch?v=-wd_nW-XmB4

>botposting

We have a old community dog in my neighborhood, her owner dies time ago. The dog stays in a tiny square all the they and the neighboor bring him food and water everyday. Some day one little fuck starter to throw rocks at the dog and kick him. I watched him and say it to stop, but the little fuck give me a middle finger a kick the dog again. I run and kicked the little fuck in the ass and flew a few meters and start crying saying that he was tellin his faggot dad. I slaped hum in the head and tell him to fuck off. The kid run awat and nothing ever happens.
Somewat related, kids are little pricks with animals sometimes

that little nigga was a psycho in the making

>If you hate animals you're not even human
Ftfy

Elfen Lied was a pretty disturbing anime in general, I guess if you like gore and edgy shit. It's got animal abuse, torture, rape, murder. It's got the works basically, not even into edge shit, never have been.

What's funny is the first episode of Goblin Slayer didn't bother me because the rape scene doesn't even show anything, and it last for like 2-3 seconds and yet A LOT of people took to Twitter to boycott the anime saying that 2-3 second rape scene triggered them and caused them to have an anxiety attack.

You did well.
What is the dog doing now? You should suggest of rehoming him.

>Nothing has value unless you have a job for it
Let me guess, you're on an anime board because you have some practical real world reason for watching anime right?

Hey! he's doing his best making anime essays on youtube!

I know it's probably autism but I feel a little better now anons...

Attached: Invisiblearms.jpg (1440x1080, 217.7K)

One cannot call themselves a well rounded person until they have experienced everything anime has to offer. I watch anime and browse the corresponding board to supplement my journey towards enlightenment.

Dude wtf

white woman detected

He’s lucky it wasn’t a Pitbull.

okay, zoophile

Attached: EL-v002-ch11-007.png (829x1231, 294.97K)

t. Xi

Attached: EL-v002-ch11-015.png (830x1228, 274.81K)

I hate dogs. Loud, dumb, taste bad, shit everywhere without burring it, and are incredibly aggressive towards humans.
But humans are even worse so Lucy did nothing wrong.

Attached: EL-v002-ch11-016.png (823x1232, 225.85K)