One Piece

Okay, it's obvious the Yami Yami no mi won't be a logia anymore, so what model of Hito Hito no Mi did he eat?

Attached: marshall d teach.jpg (1280x720, 166.09K)

>The Yami Yami no Mi's real name is actually the mythological zoan Hito-Hito no Mi: Model Akin, the Dark Moon God Fruit
>Marshall D. Teach is the reincarnation of SADBOY, the Anti-Rebel King who seeks to enslave the entire world, JOYBOY's ancient enemy
>Teach can eat multiple fruits because the devil inside his fruit is one that enslaves other devils
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Attached: 1480519018981.png (761x574, 446.46K)

Model: Nigga

Model pluton to counter Luffy's uranus.

It is a logia but it's actually deep deep fruit not dark dark fruit

It's a Logia. He'll steal Luffy's Zoan DF to complete his set.

Yamato will join the Straw Hats.

paramecia bros lost so hard
betrayed to oblivion. logia had their shine, zoan had their shine, the underdog paramecia abandoned.
it truly hurts
now luffy is just flaunting some leftover scrap

>Blackbeard steals JoyBoy's power from Luffy, combining it with his Sadboy status to become.... SADJOY, the avatar of madness, manifested in evil laughter
GODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Bunny tummy uuuooh erotic

Attached: 548ad4907eb43f3576c0c482c139a1ab.jpg (850x1190, 169.44K)

I unironically believe that Perona has a better chance of joining the SHs than Yamato.

Attached: C0945.png (640x512, 553.87K)

Nah, she's Mihawk's daughterfu now.

hito hito no mi model hades

This is awful

Mihawk kicked her out. He's too busy getting his ass pounded by Shanks now.

Tama is easier to draw, so she will join

Look at those udders

Feels weird to think about how half of the SHs didn't meet Rebecca

It’s either gonna be
Luffy is too powerful so Blackbeard comes in and steals luffys devil fruit after the kaido fight. Next chapters is the chase to get it back somehow
Or
Model: Kraken

Model: Kraken is already the base fruit that allowed him to eat the Gura Gura and Kina Kina.

I want to give Perona all my love

Model Bluto

>Kaido: STOP THATS A BOMB JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Attached: Kaido H.jpg (640x885, 207.19K)

blackbeard is going to grab luffy and drain his powers during the fight multiple times. luffy without his fruit will have to use his haki to defeat the OP blackbeard.

Attached: oneper.jpg (764x269, 92.14K)

user who is rereading One Piece again with a friend of mine who’s experiencing it all. His indifference towards Sanji turned into absolute annoyance and hatred come Fishman Island when he tells Jinbei to commit seppuku, and I’m inclined to agree. He could excuse his horniness levels reaching its maximum peak since he’s been on an island of fags for 2 years and hasn’t seen an actual woman at all during that time, but what was that all about?