What happened to sport anime? Why do they all flop?

What happened to sport anime? Why do they all flop?

Fujos don' care anymore?

Attached: Ryman's Club - 03 - 1080p WEB HEVC -NanDesuKa (B-Global).mkv_snapshot_12.24.075.jpg (1920x1080, 223.49K)

Megalobox and Nomad were the only sport related anime and with characters I cared about that I watched the last years.

Attached: 9804078.jpg (1280x720, 54.66K)

Most """"fujoshi"""" these days are just yumejoshi or yurishitter ex-tumblr cancer that play garbage like Genshin Impact.

Uma Musume is a sports anime and it is the best selling of all time.

>Fujos don' care anymore?
Fujos are saving energy for Tiger & Bunny 2.
Comiket will explode again.

you gotta be subtle, good BL is found not given

Attached: bl is found.gif (1024x9008, 1.7M)

This.
But why? I swear the old internet was flooded with yaoi shipping and nowadays it's all OC- and cringe self-insert feMC/husbando shipping trash.

>nowadays it's all OC- and cringe self-insert feMC/husbando shipping trash.
You mean based? Seriously, why cuck yourself out of the fucking by watching two men get at it and explicitly exclude yourself from the act. Either replace one with yourself or get sandwiched.

maybe because they've reduced down to sports like badminton. what's next? a rock paper scissors anime?

>An anime where hands are the focus
>Men comparing how sleek or how big or how flexible their hands are to each other
You might be on to something user.

I mean I could see a hoozuki episode about it but a whole season? that would take some extreme tact. one day though

Free still makes money

>Why do they all flop?
Because they keep forcing over the top bullshit relationship drama in it rather than concentrating on the actual sport and competition
I hate this

probably because "muh yaoi is problematic and fetishistic" kinda trash

Fuck no. I get imagining fucking a character but actual self-shipping with some cardboard cutout or OC will never not be the cringest normalfag shit ever.
If it's a hetship that works like a gayship in the sense of having two strong canon characters with a good chemistry that are shipped it's another thing, I don't have a problem with het. My problem are the trash characters these people ship the good characters with.

Literal 40yo housewife mentality.

cringe OC was always a thing, and fujo are very much still a thing

Because it's the same story told over and over again. The character designs have become uncreative and recycled and attached to a stereotypical trope, and the animation is often bad.

>implying old internet wasn't full of OC and self-insert shipping as well
>calling them cringe
The pot calling the kettle black.

self-insert will always be shit no matter how you look at it

Run With the Wind is a good one

>3 sportshit next season
Please no more.

Attached: 1586836517627.jpg (1257x1078, 243.25K)

>[the thing I hate] will always be shit to matter how you look at it
Some people will say the same about your own tastes.

This, honestly. Sports anime is best when its about morons bonding, rather than angst.

>Because it's the same story told over and over again. The character designs have become uncreative and recycled and attached to a stereotypical trope, and the animation is often bad.
Pretty much.
When you look at the end trend of what's popular with male otaku, they went from harems, CTDCT, battle harems and then Isekai.

Sport anime on other hand are still doing the same things they did 20 years ago and nowadays there are more fujo productions giving fujos what they want.

this one started rather late and many people missed it

Yeah I really wonder.
I swear eve many of the good artists I once followed that draw shit now when they were always drawing yaoi back in the day. I don't know if the taste has changed for all of them or if some are too afraid to draw it nowadays.

Clever way of saying it's shit

This. I started watching it out of boredom, and it was a really nice surprise

The fujo artists I follow rarely self insert, but when they do they always insert as a fat old man for some reason.
Like, "I wish I was a fat old man who got isekai'd into a cute dog that would be petted by the male lead."

Self-insert is good if you're under 14 or a Twilight fangirl. After that it's just embarrassing.

BLbait spokon is a thing of the past. Ippon Again will usher in the era of yuribait spokon.

Attached: 1623811617755.jpg (835x1200, 306.46K)

You're the garbage retard

Attached: E2-p_L6VoAA5_VP.png (571x740, 230.77K)

You act like most anime n nowadays aren't based around self inserting (isekai, literally me protagonists)

/spa/ + fudanshi here, I check out a lot of sports anime each season.
I have two issues with most of them. First, they feel made in an assembly line, more than any other genre. Even isekai feels more personal to the creatore. The second issue is that they miss the point of the sport element. Sports are interesting when they are a microcosmo of humanity, and this element is severely lacking.

And well desu we live in a post yuri on ice world, the bar was risen.

sauce?

That's not true if you're moderate in your hobby. You can say the same about yaoi obsessed fangirls, they aren't any better, and they usually start around 14 too.
Manga/anime turn people into degenerates, let's not make console wars now.

>Because it's the same story told over and over again. The character designs have become uncreative and recycled and attached to a stereotypical trope, and the animation is often bad.
This