Which is the next big thing?

Which is the next big thing?

Attached: jmp.png (1936x992, 3.93M)

my dick in ur moms vagina

Dandandan has more depth than the othw

There's literally no appeal in Kaiju8, its mediocrity manifest. Why the hel is it selling so good and why do twitterfags hype it so much?

>Hype for Jump+ since people think series on Jump+ are more mature and J+ is somehow more lenient, thus allow more creativity
>KnY hype introduce a lot of new casual readers and make people pay attention to other WSJ/ J+ series

the reception in Japan is getting worse and its sales started to decline sooner than expected

They're all gonna be decent-sized hits once their anime are out. DDD probably has the highest appeal for international purposes, closely followed by SD.

It's Sakamoto. Give it like 6 months and it'll blow up

Bros DDD is so fucking good, I caught up in the manga in just 2 days, the last time I was so immersed with a manga was when I read chainsaw man years ago.

Sentai Daishikkaku

Sakamoto most likely

I'd say DDD but I've read enough manga that start like it and then either crash because they can't keep up with the wacky and it get's stale or it tunes the knobs down to become a more solid slow paced normal series.

Sakamoto will no doubt at least blow up more once the anime comes out.

is this some hidden joke im not getting, or why is kaiju, a series that sells 600k each month, grouped up with the other two?

This series got lucky as fuck, shit is horrible now. Sakamoto Days is the next big thing. I don't like highschool settings or romcom's DanDaDan loses points because of that. Though I do think it has it's moments.

Sakamoto wishes it could sell as well as DDD and K8.

This. It has a good first chapter but is one of the most boring manga I have ever read. I cannot fathom how it saw success it did.

Why is DDD selling much better than SD with about the same amount of volumes out?

the next big thing is a manga called Snowball Earth
it only have 2 volumes as of now but it's super popular in nipland

Attached: snowball-earth-1.jpg (684x992, 159.32K)

Kaiju 8 is soulless.
Sakamoto Days has an empty premise.
Dandandan feels genuinely fresh and it's the sort of thing you can imaging popping off with a good adaptation. Lots of hits and misses in terms of creativity/humor but that's the mark of something trying to be creative.

The next big thing its clearly CSM, i don't know what are you talking about.

Cause Dadadan has a better first several volumes?

don't care, dont like any of them

It got a huge boost simply because the artist is associated with Fujimoto who was an assistant at one point