Chainsaw Man Devils

Any contender fears? the fear of the dark is as primal as it comes, you don't need to be religious or to experience anything to be afraid of the dark, maybe death?

Attached: 10-o.jpg (784x1145, 162.7K)

hunger, isolation, drowning, other people smelling that you recently fapped

Attached: God.png (800x1138, 585.67K)

this panel is so pretentious

what's it pretending?

Darkness, Death, the Unknown/Weird, and you just know Fujimoto is going to be edgy and make the fourth primal the Human Devil.

It's pretending to give division 4 an honest chance before wiping the floor with them. It might also be pretending to not be a samefag.

the fourth primal? you mean he's confirmed the other 2? and that there's only 4 of them?

Failure.

how is it pretending to do that? it's more like the exact opposite. why would a field of bisected astronauts give anyone hope to win?

Cuckoldry Devil.

I am a man who walks alone

I think chainsaw man is mid but some panels are super kino like this one.

By giving them a couple of seconds to rethink their life choices and regroup.

That doesn't make sense. In the very next panels you can see them being nervous and cautious. They didn't even talk.
And lets circle back, how is this pretentious again?

the fear of god isn't something innate to the human experience, it's something that get's passed on to us via our experience with other people, so i don't think so.

I'm going to consider what you just said and rewrite the last scene in my story. The enemy had an impressive Enter (tm) and the older character froze in fear but didn't show any emotions, and the younger character was far too confident and talkative. I'll rewrite a page or two to make them more emotional and out of control and their survival the result of instinct and dumb luck rather than them having aces up every sleeve.

i kinda agree, but if you look at the astronauts from the sense that "they explore the unknown of space" and that darkness represents that fear of exploring the unknown, it kinda makes sense.

And a fear of angels is innate?

angel devil isn't primal. the only confirmed primal currently is darkness.

Fire, Death, the Other/the Unknown

Cringe devil has to be stronger than just darkness or death, or at least equally strong.

Weight Gain Devil must be pretty strong, almost everyone fears gaining weight