One Piece

Has any other moment ever broken the fanbase like this?

Attached: Nika.png (2200x1613, 1.55M)

Ace's death?

If by "broken the fanbase" you mean make crybabies and theory autists and spics seethe. Then yes there have been some occasions where such thing has happened.

Kiku actually being female the whole time?

Attached: 1643228250869.jpg (2304x3840, 911.52K)

Good goy

Good Morning
Have you praised your Sun God, Monkey D. Luffy today?

Attached: G5.jpg (1022x1262, 283.52K)

canonized toon force. oda i kneel

This chapter really triggered the headcanon autists

Only shitposting falseflaggers are broken.

Why do Odadrones pretend changing the fruit's type and name after 25 years is no big deal?

She's in

Attached: kishishishi.gif (540x304, 943.16K)

Resinfags

How?

Because it's just semantics
Before it was a rubber fruit. Now it's a rubber man fruit
There's really no difference

Ace promised her.

i don't care about the fruit but the turning blonde and going super saiyan bullshit is gay as fuck, same with the channeling the god garbage. i hope luffy never does it again

>changing fruit type?
he's still rubber fucking retard

There's not a single character I loathe more in One Piece than Nami. She's a greedy violent bitch who instigates and beats up all the male characters FULLY knowing that they're indoctrinated into not hitting a twat back and will NEVER smack her ass back because they're all pussy whipped. Even as a kid before Arlong showed up, she was already a greedy whore. And I hate how Nami is the real Captain of the Straw Hats. She knows where to go, how to get to places and she always tends to assume the role of giving the orders when there's trouble. If only Luffy wasn't retarded and understood how to sail so he could ditch her ass.

Sanji is also the absolute worst. He drags One Piece down a notch every time his face shows up. Always hated Loser Horndog type of characters since Brock from Pokemon. This fucker lives and is ruled by his dick, and I genuinely hope he gets castrated. Even better if it's done by the object of his worship (Nami), that way he can be redeemed in my eyes and his dick can never control him, prompting him to sell out his friends. Seriously, if the World Government sent Sanji a prostitute, he would put all the Straw Hats on death row in a second.

Boa Hancock is also despicable. She's an example of Oda's sickening woman worshipping views. Her catchphrase is bragging that she will get away with ALL of her crimes and EVERYTHING evil under the sun because she's too beautiful and then we have a legion of supplicating simps supreme for pussy agreeing that they would excuse her immoral behavior. About the only character who can see through her bullshit is Smoker. I want Boa's Shichibukai title revoked so that she gets Buster Called into Hell. Conveniently, Boa is the ONLY Shichibukai to NEVER get into an actual brawl because Oda doesn't like drawing pretty women in pain and bloodied. Wimp.

The only people this broke are the fanbases of other mangas who always look for reasons to seethe at one piece and stop one piece bros from having fun.
When will you finally learn that you will never stop us from having fun???

This. Absolutely dogshit and uninspired.

Agree, agree, agree
Good job

>i hope luffy never does it again

You'll be disappointed

Attached: 1648352126217.png (455x909, 670.5K)

Color? I'm thinking lime.

Is the main villain from the Film going to be a girl? That's a new one for OP

Love Nami

Hate Sanji